Luca Changretta - Y/N saves the day

Imagine:

Imagine:

You loved Luca, but lately he'd been getting out of control. You knew he was tired of Small Heath, and just wanted to kill the Shelbys and go home. But his need to be honourable in his killings, and both sides moving wisely had drawn this revenge out too long and he was getting restless. He was starting to make rash decisions, hoping to force the Shelby's hand and bring this vendetta to a head.

But when you heard whisperings about a bombing this afternoon, you rushed straight to the gangster.

You stood in Luca's makeshift office, hands on your hips as you stared evenly at the gangster.

"Luca. Not a bomb... you can't kill innocent people, they played no part in your father's murder."

He seemed unfazed by your words, leaned back in his chair and watching you nonchalantly.

You pleaded with him with your eyes, hoping the desperation inside you showed.

It was 11:25 am, and you didn't even know where the bomb was planted. If you could find out where it was you could go and try and get the people out before it was too late.

"Please, Luca." You begged, "your message will still get across if it goes off, but people don't need to die."

His lips pressed together and though he kept his steady demeanour up, you could see his eyes softening at you.

It's like you could feel the time slipping away with each moment that passed, and felt the anxiety rising within. You'd started to bounce slightly, wanting to bolt but not knowing where.

"Luca-"

He finally moved, his dark eyes seemingly trying to convey something to you. His hands lifted from the table, fingertips pressing together in a way you'd always known to mean-

The church.

Your eyes widened and shot from his hands to his face.

"Oh my- Luca!" You angrily shouted.

But you knew him, the plan was in motion and you wouldn't be able to talk him out of that. He'd already been gracious in having told you where it was, and you guessed that was just about all the leeway you were going to get.

You took a quick deep breath, looking at him.

"I want to leave too, but this can't be the path you take."

Then you bolted out of the room.

You had a church to find.

(A/N: Sorry if this was slightly dramatic, I felt the mission impossible vibes coming on.)