Lord Patrick William Howard, First Duke of Norfolk Territory

Lord Patrick William Howard is a direct descendant of Lord John Howard and his wife, Lady Joan of Cornwall who was herself a great-granddaughter of King John of England and Queen Isabella of Angouleme.

Lady Joan of Cornwall marries Lord John Howard and she gives birth to their son, Sir John Howard, II, Admiral of the Navy who marries Lady Alice Howard (de Bois) who gives birth to Sir Robert Howard, Knight, of Wiggenhall - East Winch and Tendring who marries Margaret de Scales who gives birth to Sir John Howard, Kt., MP, Sheriff of Essex who marries Margaret Howard (de Plaiz) who has Sir Robert Howard of Stoke Neyland who marries Lady Margaret de Mowbray and they has John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk who marries Lady Catherine Howard (de Moleyns),who has Thomas Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk who marries twice -Elizabeth Tilney, Countess of Surrey and she gives birth to Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk, Elizabeth Boleyn (Howard), Countess of Wiltshire and Edmund Howard and by his second wife,Lady Agnes Howard (Tylney) and they had Sir William Howard, 1st Baron of Effingham who married Lady Margaret Gamage, Baroness of Effingham who had Charles Howard, 1st Earl of Nottingham who married Katherine Howard (Carey), Countess of Nottingham who was the daughter of Henry Carey, 1st Baron Hunsdon who was the son of Lord William Carey who married Lady Mary Boleyn who was the eldest of Lord Thomas Boleyn and Lady Elizabeth Howard who was the granddaughter of Lord John Howard, 1st Howard, Duke of Norfolk.

Lord Patrick William Howard was born in Norfolk, England in 2125, before the fatal day of May 1, 2153 to Lord Edward Howard and his wife, Lady Eleanor Butler.

Lord Patrick William Howard had two other siblings, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

In 2146, Lord Patrick William Howard marries Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux who is a direct descendant of Stephen Devereux of Bodenham and Burghope who marries He married Cecily around 1308 and they have William Devereux and he marries Anne Barre and they have Walter Devereux who marries Maud and they have

Walter Devereux and he marries Elizabeth Maud Bromwich and they have Walter Devereux and he marries Elizabeth Merbury and they have Walter Devereux, 8th Baron Ferrers of Chartley who marries Anne Ferrers and they had John Devereux, 9th Baron Ferrers of Chartley who marries Cecily Bourchier who is the daughter of She was a daughter of William Bourchier, Viscount Bourchier and Lady Anne Woodville and they had Walter Devereux, 1st Viscount Hereford and he married Lady Mary Grey and second he married Margaret Garneys with Lady Mary Grey. They had their son, Richard Devereux who marries Dorothea Hastings and they have a son, Walter Devereux, 1st Earl of Essex who marries Lettice Knollys who is the daughter of Lady Catherine Carey who is the daughter of Lord William Carey and Lady Mary Boleyn, who is the great-great-granddaughter of Lord John Howard, 1st Howard Duke of Norfolk through his eldest granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Howard and they have Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex who marries Frances Burke, Countess of Clanricarde and they have Robert Devereux, 3rd Earl of Essex who marries Frances Howard,and Lady France Devereux who marries William Seymour, 2nd Duke of Somerset and they have Henry Seymour, Lord Beauchamp who marries and has William Seymour. He is succeeded by his uncle,Lord John Seymour but the good thing is that Lord Edward Seymour, The Lord Protector has a son by his first wife,name Lord Edward Seymour and he leads the Seymour's into the future.

Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux noble ancestors died fighting to King Richard III, the youngest son of Lord Richard, Duke of York and Lady Cecily Neville in 1485.

Lord Patrick William and Lady Margaret Penelope marry in 2146 and they are both very young. They decide to put off having their family as Lord Patrick William is attending The University of Cambridge studying architecture.

Lord Patrick William graduated in the year of 2151 and Lady Margaret has a business as a seamstress and they live a comfortable life in Norfolk.

Everything goes well for the young couple up until April of 2153 when they hear the new of the outbreak of World War III and Lord Patrick William Howard tells his brother in law, Lord Robert Devereux that he is going to gather of some of the most noble and gentry families in England to board the USS Excalibur.