Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth ,

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill

Lord Charles Andrew Howard is the second son of Lord Frederick William Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard was born in 2180 and he grew up beside his eldest brother, Lord Frederick William Howard II , his younger sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte and younger brother, Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Charles Andrew attends the same Parochial school that his older brother, Lord Frederick William II attends and he graduates in 2197, with honors and in 2200 he meets Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill is the daughter of Lord John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough and Sophia Sidney .

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill is Lord John and Lady Sophia's only child, and she was born in 2182 and she attends the finishing school on Star Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard is handsome, tall, and he is his father's successor to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard becomes armoured with Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill, but she doesn't notice him.

Lord Churchill let Lady Alexandra Elizabeth decide if she will marry the man and first Lady Alexandra Elizabeth looks at Lord Charles Andrew and asks "What can you offer me, Lord Charles Andrew Howard. I am my father's heiress to The Dukedom of Marlborough Territory. It may be small but it is prosperous."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard looks at Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill and he says, " I can offer you marriage, and children."

"I guess you are asexual. I didn't know men could have their children." Lady Alexandra Elizabeth explains.

"I don't know how my father and mother would feel about me marrying the second son of Lord Frederick William. You are only his second son." Lady Alexandra Elizabeth states.

"I am my father's heir to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and I will make you my Duchess." Lord Charles Andrew Howard explains.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill is beautiful and Lord Charles Andrew Howard never gives up and finally Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill agrees to marry Lord Charles Andrew Howard in 2203 and in January she gives birth to their first son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior in 2205, Lord Richard Edward Howard in 2210, Lady Sophia Charlotte in 2215 and finally Lord Edwin William Howard in 2220.

At the same time, Lady Sophia Charlotte gives birth to Lord George Carey and they are first cousins. They share the same grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior became the Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2210 and he is one blessed man. He has a beautiful wife, two children already, his heir, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior and Lord Richard Edward Howard.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth becomes Duchess of Norfolk Territory as well as Duchess of Marlborough Territory and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior becomes her successor as well as his father's successor.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior isn't faithful to his wife, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior takes a mistress, Lady Diane Porters and in 2230, Lady Daine gives birth to their son, Lord Robert Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior is given his first grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III in the very same year that his son, Lord Robert is born.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is made to marry Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and she gives birth to Lord Charles Andrew Howard III in 2230.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR never forgives his father for not allowing him to marry Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR vows never to take a mistress and be unfaithful to Lady Patricia and in return they have five children together, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard, Lord Patrick William Howard, Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior passes away in 2250, shortly after Lord Andrew Charles is born and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior succeeds his father to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory, but it surprised by his father's Last Will and Testament and it reads " The first son of my son that gives me my first great-grandchild regardless of the child 's sex with succeed my son to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior first older sons fail to produce a child after so many years of marriage and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior turns to his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior marries his two eldest sons to Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope and Lady Patricia Charlene Stafford with the hopes of begetting a great-grandchild for his father, but after so many years of marriage. No child is produced.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior looks to his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard to save what his great-great-grandfather started on Star Base 12 back in 2165.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard doesn't want to marry an aristocratic young woman and he tells his father and mother that he doesn't want to marry a woman that he doesn't love.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is 23 years old when Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell shows up on Star Base 12 in 2275.