{No Love Here}

This will be few hours after Carl got shot. Hershel will see his daughter for the first time in 3 years 🥲.

Nirvana POV.
I wasn't gonna stay here anymore, I couldn't. I picked son up who's 2 now. I'm actually 7 weeks pregnant I'm pretty sure but my son Enrique Vaquero Greene. I grabbed my belt and put my knife and my colt python gun on it as I had 7 guns on me total. I had 2 bags - 1 of weapons and the other of is of water, food and other supplies. I looked around, the fence was down, walkers strolling in, this place is useless. I turned back and started walking. I was 23 miles away from my dads farm when I seen an herd of walkers so I decided to walk through the woods. I stopped 6 minutes in to feed Enrique(Rico) his dinner since it was past 6:40. It's okay buddy I said, I threw the pan off to the side, hearing few raspy walkers, come on mommy's taking you home sweetheart I said as I had him walking the last 20 minute of us walking so I decided to carry him the rest of the way. We was almost there when I seen an Walker, we was in an semi good spot so I had Enrique stay behind me as I got closer to the Walker, she was an little girl, wearing an blue shirt with rainbow on it. I took my knife out when I seen an man grab her with this hook and I frowned. He was keeping her? I thought, I didn't see his face , he was probably in his mid 40-50's short and overweight. I kept walking as I then got to the front of the farm. I seen my dad. He was outside with Maggie and Beth. Let's go meet tío I said as I rubbed his head. We started walking up and we was almost there to them when they looked up and seen us, my dad for an moment was in place and quickly hugged me, it's been 3 years Niya he whispered, I know I whispered back, Maggie and Beth hugged me also, this is Enrique you're grandson I said, Rico this is tío and you're aunty Maggie and Beth I said, who's that? I said pointing to an man in police uniform, his name is Rick, his boy got shot by Otis dad says, Otis and Rick's friend Shane are going to be leaving to get what I need for surgery he says sighing, that his wife? I said as she walks out closing the door behind her, Dad nodded, let's go dad says, I looked around, what if an herd of them come through? We don't have no defenses i thought. I stepped into the house for the first time in over 3 years, it felt unreal. Another man appeared, I think Rick needs something he says, pat? He says as Patricia then heads to take care of the officer. The man looked at me, this Is my daughter- Niya Almanzar Greene my dad said, I'm Shane Walsh he says nodding. Mags why don't you get you're sister something to eat and drink? My dad says, I smiled as I headed into the kitchen with Maggie as Beth quickly headed upstairs to her room. Where you been? She says cutting tomatoes up, here and there I said, I served my time and I was out when it started, I had few places, people I'd met - they're all dead now I said, it's like I'm old, all of the people in my story are dead I mumbled, not everyone she says, she finished making my favorite sandwich, imma go get his wife, why don't you help dad out with the fences? She asks, yeah I got it I said taking an bite, thanks I said before getting up. I walked into the room where my dad, Shane and the other's. Hey I said, I'mma go fix up the fences I said, want some help? Shane says, I shook my head, nah I'm good, you should rest before leaving I said, I grabbed my knife before heading out to the fences.

{9PM}.
I wiped sweat from my head as I dropped the tools, oh you must be exhausted Carol said, let me she says, she got an towel and cleaned me up , you're kind I said, just helping out she smiled, I'm sorry I said, she stopped, for what honey? She says, you're daughter - I can't —— I shook my head. Thank you she whispered, I can go out there at dawn , go searching I said, I can take An horse to the small in towns see if she's hold up somewhere I shrugged. I would appreciate that she nods, here Lori Rick's wife hands me an plate of food and an cup of water, thanks I said, get some rest she nods, soon it was around midnight I went to the bathroom when I seen Shane sitting on the chair in the living room, I walked up, hi I said, he kinda jumped, sorry I muttered, you shaved you're head? I asked, yep he said, I nodded. Okay I said. It's not you're fault I said, he looked, Otis? His death isn't on you I said, he looked away, thanks, I stood there for another second, I then handed him his gun that was rested on the table beside him, now you're either the lion and you kill or you're sheep and die I whispered, chose I said before walking back to my room, I checked up on my baby boy sleeping as I had my old bunk bed for him moved from the shed, goodnight my sweet boy I whispered before getting back into bed.