People

"Everyone please get ready because some friendly people are looking forward to adopt one of you," Ms. Shana yelled from the hallway all the way into my room to other rooms.

I sigh. The people always look for happy, good looking, polite kids. I guess that's a good combination of traits to have but I'm not good looking, polite, or happy no matter what. How can you be happy when your parents- never mind. I used to be confident until Jasmine and Mina showed up. They aren't sisters but they're best friends. Together they made me even more unhappy than I already was. One time Mina got mad at me and punched me in the stomach.

I finished watching an old iHascupquake oasis video and shut my laptop off. I picked an outfit that is a bit more formal than my normal kind of outfit. I picked a navy blue skirt and a grey shirt with navy blue stripes and black flats. I sigh again and walk out of my room into that hall,
"Ha! Look at her," Jasmine shattered my silence with her usual tone towards me, "you wear that? It's um. What's the word? Right! UGLY!" I ignored the girl and started to speed walk. But of course Mina was right behind me. Punch! Mina punched me right in the back. "Ahh!" I fell to the floor.
"Don't you know it's not polite to not answer?" Mina smirked and ran off to Jasmine. As soon as I got the strength I ran to my seat in the waiting room.

WAITING ROOM

There all the boys and girls anxiously sat waiting on there assigned seats. The door creaked and- Cupquake and Red walked into the waiting room! I squeal and squirm in my seat. "I don't know Mario," Tiffany walked with Mario, "they're all looking for a home."
"I know Tiff but you know." Just then Mina and Jasmine ran into the room and bolted right into Cupquake and Red. All four of them lay on the floor hurt. "Get out of the way old lady and old man!" Mina shouted at them.
"Don't talk to them like that!" I squeezed out in all of the shock. Mina looked at me then at Tiffany and punched her in the stomach. In anger I stormed at Mina and shoved her off of Cupquake and grabbed Jasmine before she could do anything to Mario. "Watch yourself! Don't you know that it's not polite to PUNCH someone, Mina!" I smirked just like Mina had to me in the hall.