Part Two

Current Safe List: Ronnie Anne, Lily, Clyde ....

June 6, 2029

Royal Woods 

Nineteen year old Lily Loud was driving towards her hometown of Royal Woods. Believe me...she would rather be somewhere else, but her family finally put their feet down and forced her to come over. Could you blame her though? Her family forced her older sister and brother to go to a camp for a crime that they supposedly did. 

"Ugh. I hate that I have to visit." Lily said as she slowly parked in front of the old family household. A household that she hated with every fiber of her being since she learned the truth about Lincoln's and Luan's disappearance from Clyde and Ronnie Anne. It only served to make her hate her family more since they lied to her for almost all of her life. 

As she stepped out of the car, she didn't notice a young man staring at her before vanishing into thin air. When he arrived at his home, he smirked while thinking about Lily's hatred of the Louds.

"Did you see her?" A woman said cutting him off from his thoughts.

"Yep. She hates them for what they did." The man stated. 

"Good. She will be the only survivor of that cursed family. But....What happens if more Louds are found innocent?" The woman said.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there. For now, we need to get our presence known." The man said as he summoned a sword in his hands. Royal Woods has been peaceful for so long that these residents hardly know what real fear feels like. Well, not anymore. They will make this town their new hunting ground and once they've had their fill....

It's time for the Louds to perish. Permanently. 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋