1 | Great things

~~~

~~~

"Come on, you can do it! I did it! Come on, Dan! Go!" I watch a younger me with the boys on the recorder plugged into the tv.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for your graduation? Instead of watching home videos of you five?" My mother walks into the room.

"I have like an hour," I say as she turns off the tv.

"You're a girl it takes you an hour to get ready. Wait, no, that's your sister because you're a tomboy." She rolls her eyes.

"Hey, you said you wish you had a boy instead of me... Why are you complaining I'm boyish at times." I jump off the couch, going to my room to get ready.

At the school, I was first to show up in our spot, so I wait for the guys to show up. A lot of people found it weird that I was the only girl in our group, but to the four, I've always been one of the guys without a dick.

"Of course the dickless of the group is here first," Tom shouts, picking me up.

"Oh, the dickest had to show up first..." I fake like I was pissed off with him.

"You know you love me, babe." He kisses the top of my head.

"I'm not your babe." I give him a look as he holds me in his arms.

"We always call you babe." He bites my shoulder.

"Who's we? Because the other three never call me babe, just you." I laugh, biting him back.

"You never had a problem in the past. Wanna know why?" He smiles.

"Tell me why." I raise an eyebrow.

"You know you love it and me."

I laugh, "But you're not my favorite of the bunch." I joke with him holding his hands.

"We all know it's me." Jerry shows up pulling me into his arms.

"Second." I get out of his arms.

"I'm first, Jerry." Dan stands next to me.

"Of course, the soft one." Billy pops up kissing my cheek.

"He's a lot sweeter than you three." I shove him away from me.

"I can't believe we graduate in a few minutes." Dan sighs.

"I can't wait to get out of here. I hate high school." I complain sticking out my tongue.

"What else can that tongue do?" Tom jokes because he's just sick that way.

"You would love to know," Billy smirks making me punch him.

"I'm joking too! Why do I get punched but not Tom?!" Billy rubs his arm.

"Your joke was worse." I punch him again.

Once our whole graduating class celebrated we go back to our spot to celebrate with a drink

Once our whole graduating class celebrated we go back to our spot to celebrate with a drink. "We did it, man!" Tom shouts.

"I'm still surprised you did," I smirk at him.

"Thanks to our friend Dan the man!" He grabs his shoulder. "What are your future plans? Become a stripper? Let me know which one you work at so I know not to go there." He smiles at me.

"She would make a whole lot more money than you ever would." Jerry puts an arm around me.

"Now that's something to think about." I joke nodding my head.

"Don't do that. You could be so much more." Dan lets me know.

"I know but could be a good side job." I laugh.

Soon Billy was already leaving to start his life away. "Be seeing you." Dan and Billy hug.

"You got it, man," Billy tells him.

"Have a great trip." Tom hugs him too. "

Yeah." He agrees.

"When I'm done with probation, I'm gonna come find you." Tom laughs.

"I know you will." Billy laughs before giving me a big hug. "You know I'll miss you the most." He whispers in my ear.

"Go have fun out there." I kiss his cheek.

"All right, I'm out of here." He gets him his car.

"One last thing." Jerry goes up to him.

"Take care of those two fools with Parker." We smile hearing Billy. "Catch you around, boys!" Billy drives off.

"Bye, Billy!" Dan shouts.

"I wonder where he's gonna end up." Tom sighs.

"He's gonna do great things." I nod my head.

"Don't worry. We're all gonna do great things." Jerry adds.