CHAPTER 12.

Hey there, I hope I like today's chapter.

The doctor immediately started the surgery. Yibo was really out of control. He was sobbing continuously. Soon enough Yanli and yang (Jiao Yang) came to the hospital. Yanli ran over to yibo and asked him, "yi-yibo.......what happened....to gege.....huh? You were there right? What happened pls tell me!!!!"

Yanli was herself crying misrebly and yang was trying to comfort her. But.....but what about Yibo. There was no one to comfort him
To tell him everything will be ok!
He

They all heard fast footsteps coming towards them. Jingyi and fanxing were running towards them. She reached out to yibo and hugged him and both couldn't control their tears. Fanxing was also misrebly crying.

"What happened yibo, huh? How did this happen?" Jingyi was asking sobbing.

Yibo was not in a state to tell anything to anyone. he was shocked, helpless, blaming himself for what happened to Zhan.

"It.....Mr. Xiao was running in a panic attack, he was hit by a car." Yang explained as he was the most composed.

Fanxing couldn't stop crying now. After a long wait, the door to the emergency room finally opens. Yibo runs up to the doctor in hope.

"Doctor, how is he? Is he oK? Can we meet him? Can we see him once?" Asked Yibo in a breath, tears flowing down his eyes.

The doctor sighed and took yibo in the corner as he recognised zhan's sister.

"Mr. Wang, Zhan is out of danger for now. We has got 6 stitched at the back of his head. He had lost a lots of blood. His muscles in the left leg is ruptured, and........."

"And what?"

"I'm sorry for being the telling this to u but Zhan has drifted to a coma! He fell over on the back of his which hit a rock or something, he might also loose his memory! I can't tell it to Yanli myself, I've known them for long!"

Yibo's soul left his body at the moment. His heart was broken into a thousand pieces. He felt dizzy and years were flowing down his eyes for God knows how long. He even stopped breathing for some time and the doctor patted his back and left.

Yibo had to tell everybody, only he knew about zhan's condition. He came back to his sence and went over to his friends who were all crying. He was really trying hard to cry.

His throat was filled and eyes always blurry. He went to Yanli and kneeled down, held her hand. She looked into his teary eyes, she herself was crying miserably. In a very soft voice, he Said.

"Jie.........I've something to tell you, be strong ok?"

"Mn." Yanli nodded, it was hard for both of them to stop their tears.

"Ok........ be strong, Zhan ge.... he...got 6 stitched at the back of his head......*sniff* his left leg's muscle is ruptured .................*sniff* *hiccup* *sniff* and.........."

Yibo looked down as he was crying. Yanli no longer could stop herself and asked, "and what?"

"And.......he....he....he is in a .....coma!"

Yanli's hands slipped yibo's hands in too much shock. She looked at him who was misrebly crying right now!!

"No....no....this....this can't be....no...!"
Yanli

She stood up and so did the rest as a nurse came to them and siad "are you the family of room 65, u can meet your patient!"

Yanli and Yibo were the first to go inside. There on the bed was laying a motionless zhan. He was looking like, he was sleeping, his skin pale, his head in bandages and so were his hands.

(Imagine he has bandages)

Yibo was continuosly crying silently and so was Yanli

Yibo was continuosly crying silently and so was Yanli. They sat next to him on respective stools. Yanli was week and feeling dizzy from too much crying. She held his hand and said, "I'm so....so....so sorry...... gege.... wake up..... please...please....wake up!"

She cannot hold herself anymore and wanted to leave or else she might die. He stood up and almost fainted but yibo cought her. He said, "jie jie, ge is already......we can't let... anything happen to u....!"

"No....I'm not leaving......!"

"Jie..... Don't be like this, u trust me right.....I'm here.....I won't leave here.....I'm here ok?"

"But-"

"I can understand u.....it's hard...... jie....I'm here......u can come here tomorrow ok?"

"Ok" and she had to leave.

Yibo called Cheng...he ha to know.

"Hello.... Cheng ge.....Zhan ge...*crying* .."

"What happened to Zhan!!???"

"He....he....had a car accident....he's in the hospital now..... come here please...."

"*Crying* what no....this can't be....I'm coming...tell me the address now!!"

He cut the call and held zhan's hand. He was kissing his hand...he can't bear the death of his only family now.

"Please..... zhan ge.... please....wake up.... please....I need you..... please...*crying* don't leave your bobo!"

Actually to be honest their relationship had Lasted for about half a year now.

"I need you..... please.....I've haven't even told you.....how much I.....I... love you.... pleaes..... come back!!!"

Yibo put his head down but suddenly the door opens and Yanli comes in again.

"Yibo....I....I...how do I..tell mom..how?" She was crying.

"Don't worry ......I'll tell them....now!"
Yibo hugged her and she hugged him back...

She cannot take it anymore and feel asleep in his arms. Yibo took her out and told Yang to take her home. Fanxing and Jingyi also saw Zhan. Fanxing was like a little bro to Zhan. Seeing him like this....he can't stop crying. Jingyi was crying too. After almost 20 minutes they left too. Cheng came in and saw Yibo talking to zhan's parents

"Mom....I....*crying* ... Zhan ge......he...*crying continues* he..... had a car accident.....he.....is in a coma....mom.... please come here......mom!"

After full 30 minutes he cut the call and turned around seeing a crying Cheng holding zhan's hand.

Yibo stood next to him, he was patting his shoulder. Cheng doesn't cry at all but seeing Zhan like this, he cried.

He came to his normal sences and gave Yibo a bag, it contained comfortable clothes. Yibo looked at him and just gave a slight nod.

A doctor came in and he noticed Cheng. He knew him as they studied together. He nodded to them and said, " sir, Cheng...I'm sorry for the loss. It's already late now! Only one person can stay with the patient!"

"I'll stay.... tomorrow we will move him to Yunmeng hospital.... Cheng ge van meet him more often them!" Said yibo still keeping his hands on cheng's shoulder. He needed some support to stand or he might fall down because of his leg injury.

"Ok?" Said Cheng and looked at yibo's leg which had an injury. He told the doctor to clean up the wound and give him some injections.

Yibo changed his clothes and stood up all night.
--------------------------------------------------------------