AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello dear readers. I am here to say a sincere sorry for the inconvenience caused by me to complete this story. It took me 2 years to give it a satisfying end.

Here's a few questions:-

1) did you like the story?
2) do you want an epilogue for the story of yibo and jin?
3) I've a new story idea, lol

Here's how it is:-

Wang yibo
19 years old
Major in music

Wang yibo 19 years oldMajor in music

Xiao zhan
19 years old
Majors in arts

Xiao zhan and Wang yibo meet in their college

Xiao zhan and Wang yibo meet in their college. They were in the same building for their exams and hence met a lot. Zhan had noticed yibo at the library as well but never approached him.

One day he decided to approach yibo when he saw him reading zhan's favourite book. He was grateful for the decision of that day for the rest of his life.

They later fell in love for each other and after dating for 2 years, they decided to marry each other. They were going to get married on 15th January 2019.

Zhan waited for yibo for whole 5 hours but he never came to the court on the day of their court marriage. Zhan left, infuriated by the fact that he had been abandoned.

He drove recklessly and met with an accident which he will remember for the rest of him life.

So why was it that yibo never came? What happenes next?

So how is it? Should I write it? I've planned the entire story already. Please, please, please comment if you want me to write this story.

Comment 💛 for yes
Comment 💙 for no
Comment 🧡 for improvement in the story.