Chapter-35

Scene shifts in Aasan's room-

(time- when Aasan and Unnav left AKTK'S room laughing).

Sanket was sitting on the bed and was looking at his Aashna who was sitting on the bed too. She was eating chips while watching movie in TV as they planned to watch but Sanket was concentrating on Aashna. When movie got finish Aashna looked towards Sanket who was already looking at her and was so lost in staring at her that he didn't realised that he was caught staring at her. Aashna shook him, she didn't got any reply.

Aashna snapped her fingers in front of his face, she didn't got any reply.

Then she kissed him on his cheek and finally he came out from his fantasy land. He looked at Aashna with a shocked expression and Aashna saw that and started laughing, after laughing for some more time she stopped laughing and said-

Aashna- oh come on, Sanket it was just a cheek kiss and you gave an expression like I kissed you on your lips. Yeh wala expression tab banana jab mai asliyat mie tumhe lip kiss dedu. (As soon as she said this she ran inside the bathroom)

And Sanket was blushing facing towards the bathroom. After sometime Aashna peeped from the bathroom and saw that Sanket was not in the room she sighed in relief. She came out but as soon as she came out Sanket pinned her on the wall and kissed her cheek. She was shocked by his sudden behaviour and seeing that Sanket smirked and said-

Sanket- What happened, it was just a cheek kiss and you gave an expression like I kissed you on your lips. Yeh wala expression tab banana jab mai asliyat mie tumhe lip kiss dedu.

Aashna- Hey! Why are you copying my line??

Sanket- and why are you giving the same expression as I gave??

Aashna- Whatever, ab hato saamne se.

Sanket- Nahi!

Aashna- Kyu??

Sanket- ek aur cheek kiss (saying that he kissed her cheek again)

Aashna- Sanket! (And she started running behind him) Mujhe phir se cheek kiss kyu di??Mai girl friend hu kya tumhari?? (After saying that she caught him and started laughing as he was shocked again and whispered something in his ears)

Sanket- Tumne jo abhi bola wo tum phir se bol sakti ho??

Aashna- Ohk ........... Sanket utho movie khatam ho gayi aur main scene mie tum so rahe the boring lag rahi thi kya??

(Admin- 😂 from the starting of the chapter till here we were viewing Sanket's dream. Sorry for this dream 😂)

Sanket- (woke up) Nahi. Aur mai kaise soya??

Aashna- maine sula diya tha Maleficent ki sui chuba ke!

Sanket- huh??

Aashna- of course tum khud hi soye na

Sanket- hmm

Aashna- chalo thik hai phir jaldi se dinner order kar lete hai phir so jayenge.

Sanket- Ohk

They ordered their food, ate it then slept.

Scene shifts in Unnav's room-

(time- when Aasan and Unnav left AKTK'S room laughing)

When they entered into the room there was a little box on the floor but Unnav didn't knew that a box was there and ____ tripped over the box and was 'bout to fall but ____ caught them and they were having an eye contact.

(Admin- guess who tripped over the box, Manav or Unnati 😂 If you all want you all can tell your answers to me in my personal or in the comments).

TBC

Hope you all liked it

Till then take care

#dfxff