𝗶𝗶𝗶 : 𝗻𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁

'Seriously, vampires ?' Jungwon snorted out without even a second thought, again, not being a vampire enthusiast. 'why can't they just fly away, don't they have things like wings ?'

'I volunteer to remove every ounce of blood from that guy's body' Sunghoon slandered, scaring the opponent but then he was stopped by Heeseung.

'Let's not waste our time and go inside' Heeseung said as the duo beside him nodded and they made their way towards the entrance being followed by the humans.

'umm, what do you think you are doing!' Ni-ki questioned when he spotted Sunoo behind him.

'We came here first, so we definitely shall enter first' Sunoo replied and then the two started bickering, annoying the other ones until Jay decided to speak up, 'quit you two ! We can go in together and then split up afterwards, we'll go our ways and we won't see each other again'

Seemed a pretty easy idea and the others nodded in agreement quickly.

The two bickering boys moved back while the rest of the boys looked at each other before charging at the door and with a quick push, they opened it and slowly walked in all together.

'woah !'
A few exclaimed as they entered the huge mansion. Dust and cobwebs covered the old, decaying furniture, the smell of old wood filled the house and the chandelier above, although unstable , looked beautiful.

Turning on their flashlights once again, the humans looked at each other and them around at the dark place in awe. 'alright then, let's explore and then come back and meet here' Jay instructed the humans and they each set off in different directions.

*

'aah, finally I get to sit !' Jungwon exclaimed as he relaxed himself on an old rusty chair placed just before the stairs.

'grandpa...' Sunghoon, who stood thinking about where to head, whispered.

'that suits you' Jungwon snapped.

'shut up, human, I'm not a person to favour homosapiens so better stay out of my way' Sunghoon argued back and rolled his eyes to climb up the stairs.

*

'why did I agree to come here, why did I agree to come here again, why just why- AHHHH' Jake was frantic, looking around the place near the dusty attic of the house filled with boxes and a lot of empty boxes when he had a sudden encounter with someone unknown but turns out it was one of the vampires.

'hello, uh, I'm Heeseung, and you are ?'

'o-oh, Jake, human, uh, i was just scared' Jake let out.

'uh, wanna go together ? I-I'm sort of creeped out' Heeseung requested and Jake was more than ready enough for some company.

*

'hey, so how is it like being a vampire ?'

'do you drink human blood ?'

'can you stay out in the sun ?'

'so you must be really old in vampire years'

'are you a transformer ?Into a bat !'

Here was Jay bombing Sunghoon with questions who seemed to have bumped into him in an attempt to reach the attic.

Sunghoon wasn't a fan of speaking much especially when it came to humans and it pissed him more, 'can you shut up?'

'i was just asking questions, jeez' Jay stated.

'well, then stop because I'm here trying to explore the place alone.'

'just answer my questions, that's not difficult'

All Sunghoon could do was sigh and continue to walk while Jay followed him happily, atleast to have made a new 'friend' of the same age.

'oh shoot ! It's raining !' Jay exclaimed, glancing at the window. Sunghoon turned to look at the heavy shower taking place, they had to return soon. He unexpectedly pulled Jay's hand which made the poor boy frown and he rushed down the stairs to their meeting point.

*

'will you stop with your attempts to break the lock' Ni-ki barged into the library, looking at Sunoo who was just trying to open a rusty locked case.

'how long have you been here ?'

'stop attempting to open that thing with your amateur skills'

'don't ignore my questions boy'

Ni-ki didn't answer but just rolled his eyes in annoyance. He glanced at the window and saw the heavy pour but then he noticed something moving outside and without even turning to Sunoo, he shook him and said, 'hyung... What's that?'

'huh? What ?' Sunoo glanced back and stood by trying to catch up what the younger was showing but he couldn't see anything, all he saw was the heavy shower, 'let's go down to the others'

*

'What is this ? You both went together ?' Jungwon exclaimed once he saw Heeseung and Jake come down the stairs.

'Were you sitting the whole time?'

'no, I was exploring this floor and came back to sit,' Jungwon replied.

'Lazy' Heeseung whispered to himself and chuckled.

',There's a storm outside' Heeseung announced once he saw Sunghoon and Jay approaching. 'wait, what's up with you two holding hands ?'

Sunghoon frowned at Heeseung's statement and quickly let go of Jay's hand who was flustered.

'so, jungwon, jake, sunghoon, heeseung and me are here, where are the other two' Jay questioned.

'behind you' Ni-ki whispered with a deep voice in Jay's ears but he quickly retreated when Jay was about to throw hands and yell. 'don't worry, it's not a ghost, it's Ni-ki.' Sunoo assured and Jay turned back to glare at the youngest.

'come on, let's go before the storm becomes worse, we can't trust this old creepy house' Heeseung said and all the others nodded, Jungwon who was nearest to the door attempted to open it but....no avail.

'come on, you stupid wood !' Jungwon mumbled. Sunoo stepped forward to help the boy and so did Ni-ki but the door did not budge.

'let's try the windows' Jake suggested and tried to push a window but it was of no use.

There was no release.

'I-It's stuck' Jungwon mumbled and received a nod from Jake who had failed in pushing the windows as well.

'what do you mean it's stuck !?' Sunghoon replied, punching the window with all the force he had.

Punching, kicking, pushing, shouting, nothing seemed to work, neither would the glass windows crack or break.
Almost everything that could have been the exit were unbreakable.

The group soon realised....

they were stuck.

______________________