Old Town Road

Number 26.
{BACK TO KOREA}~Two weeks later
Y/n's POV.

Fresh breeze of Korea I'm back when we came out of the arrival some reporters are already there just like Suga told me before we left the country now I'm back to Korea with Mary who have forgiven me after all she got nothing but a job in there while here she can find her real family but she won't stop to give financial support to her sister I worn a black cup,black sunglasses and all back maybe the boys helped me with my bags even Mary she has a boyfriend after all while Taehyung is with his wife we got along nothing wrong but his wife? She changed very territorial back on the plane ride she told me to back off Taehyung well it's not my fault Taehyung is still into me like I do now I know I made a wrong choice of living her with him I still have a chance right? I'll try my best to get my man back I know it's all sudden but I want my man back,I won't get his sympathy because of what his father made me do but I'll try to explain myself to tell him I still love him not drunk this time I sat next to him on the SUV and I want to see my old house.
"Hey guys is my house still alive?"I ask because they were so quiet Taehyung looks at me something meaningful went to his stares on me I look behind to see them all asleep so I just shrug.
"Actually..."Taehyung got cut off by his wife.
"Tae Tae I need to be drop off the studio for some pictures and autographs can you tell the driver to drop me off?"She ask Taehyung who gave her a cold stare but he nod and did what he was ask she's kinda a brat for me now tsk,I just grab my phone and put my headphones on there's nothing that music won't do.

Time skip~

I'm shred to pieces I feel I have been betrayed.
"How can I live now my house is gone and you guys didn't tell me so I could have come prepared for this"I say seating on one of the bench Infront of a huge building that was ones my house it's Mr,Kim's company I knew he will do this but I didn't expect it to really happen but then again I knew.
"We're sorry y/n,really really sorry Taehyung was the one who convinced us because of his father's wants"Jimin say scratching his head you can see his guilty but I shrug it off Taehyung isn't here his with his wife.
"Don't blame him it's all my fault if I didn't live maybe my house and everything I own is still here but now it's not here anymore so I guess I need to stay somewhere with Mary now,Sorry Mary this isn't really a warm welcome from Korea"I say disappointed Mary nods and pat my shoulder while she lean beside me.
"It's okay I don't really need to stay in a huge place like your old house and hey this is a new start for you though so why not let's just find somewhere to sleep for the night?"She ask giving me motivation and still looking at the positive side of this scenario I nod.
"You can sleep at our dorm if you guys want we don't really sleep there since we have different houses now"Hoseok say looking at everyone we nod because we don't have a choice but accept their offer we went to the dorm this guy's were saying and it's really big the living room is cute and modern like the rooms are very neat they have seven and we knew what that means me and Mary was located to Jungkook's bedroom since I don't really want to sleep anywhere but beside her Jungkook didn't mind he just said don't touch his furniture except Mary (-_-) so I have no choice but to adjust and just sleep on Suga's bedroom because it's really comfy they left us and I was hungry in the middle of the night I saw the kitchen lights open so maybe Mary is in it too but at my shock it was a man facing his back on the entrance.
"Uhhh"I made a sound confused of who this guy is he turn around that I wish he didn't his mouth is full of water our gazes stayed like that for a while.
"Taehyung what are you doing here?"I ask making him roll his eyes his still upset with me? While he sold my house?.
"It's my dorm too so obviously I will be here"He say coldly to me I nod he walk out of the kitchen while I grab something to eat and there's a leftover kimchi on the fridge that we ate earlier before they left I just sat on the kitchen looking at the living room since it's just a counter between kitchen and living room and Taehyung is watching.
"Are you not staying at your house with your wife?"I ask confused after I ate and washed my dish he throw me a cold look then back on the TV.
"Why would I?"He ask obviously I ask since it's his wife he really needs to know that,oh wait opportunity knocks.
"Tae can we talk?"I ask calling him what I always use on calling him he just nod so I sat next to him in a distant way.
"I love you"I simply say being straight forward with my feelings he looks at me our eyes lock.
"Are you kidding me y/n?"He ask smirking like I'm saying something ridiculous I shake my head looking at my hands.
"No...I'm serious I'm sorry if I left you at your hotel and I realize that now...Taehyung I still love you and the reason I left two years ago is"He cut me off by speaking.
"Will your reason change my mind? You already decline my offer of being back together and you even tell me love my wife and heck what are you thinking living me again for the second time tell me y/n am I not enough for you!?"His voice is angry and it's terrifying but I shake my head swallowing harshly.
"Your so much Taehyung for me in a good way,you love me like no one did and your special to me and I'm an idiot for giving you up just because your father want me gone"I say now I spill the truth he stare at me and I thought I'll get him but he smirk and stood up making me follow him by the gaze.
"Now your blaming my father Y/n? Are you that stubborn to get me back? Now your telling me this? For what? For sympathy? I remember that word before two years ago just because of a mission that got compromise you sent me a funeral flower do you know how insulted I am? That day I felt worthless y/n coming that from you hurts me million times and if you think you'll get me back think again"He say and left me on the living room I saw Mary come out slowly from Jungkook's bedroom I bet she heard I started crying simple truth of words breaks me already Mary keeps comforting me but Taehyung is right I can't have him back but like Mary said keep trying and don't give up if you love him fight for him maybe that's what he wants because you didn't fight for him before but now you can,now that your here and staying,she really gives me the words of wisdom and I love her as my sister I just let out my hurt on her she even let me wet her shirt even though she hates it but at my surprise we didn't go to our little space because we got control of it now.

*Next morning*
I woke up on Suga's bed I remember everything and it just made me want to sleep again but Mary knock on my door telling me to get up and will go to Anyang to find my parents that is more important than my situation right now so I did gone to do my morning routines and went to the kitchen she already done cooking the doorbell rang and I know we both know who it was it might be one of them.
"It's them"Mary say walking in the living room again while I started eating I look awful my eyes floppy.
"Goodmorning Y/n,hey what's wrong?"Hoseok notice even if I already took a shower it's still noticeable for them to all see.
"Just eat breakfast Brother so we could go"Mary say dragging Hoseok down the chair to let him eat I smile at Mary weakly she nods we all ate Taehyung isn't here again where is he?.
"Taehyung has a meeting today so he couldn't come with us to Anyang"Suga suddenly say and thank god he did even without anyone asking,did he notice? So I look at him he is staring at me so I went back to my food he did notice that Mary pat my shoulder for motivation how I like her to do,after breakfast we got to the car and this is the old town road I grow up on back then after a long drive we arrive at Anyang Suga keeps telling me to relax like everyone is telling me to do but how can I? I'm meeting my family and I have their picture so I don't miss up my first impression Mary is so excited that she almost stamble all over the house we were going but Jungkook is holding her so there's no reason to worry but I'm really nervous,they told me to ring the bell like any other TV series I did so shakingly did the gate open since the house is really big maybe a multimillionaire owes this could it really be? A maid opened the gate for us.
"What can I do for you?"She ask smiling at us she is really nice by the looks of it she looks very respectable I put the picture Infront of her.
"Do you know Mr and Mrs Park,ma'am?"I ask she took the picture she acts like she knows me for a long time she looks at me and her face went brighter she nods then she looks behind me we all look at Mary who doesn't know what's happening around her she's finding something inside her bag with Jungkook with her.
"Are you the person that I think you are? Please come in Mr and Mrs Park is waiting for you inside"She say making me smile and we did went inside but the maid kept looking at Mary like she's observing her we waited for them in the living room while the maid call them two gorgeous being went walking down the staircase making all of us look and they look nice their presence is such goodness we all stood and bow our heads.
"Is she?"The woman say looking at me then back on her husband even her husband is shock seeing me and notice Mary as well wait,why of all the people why Mary? Is something?.
"She isn't just one honey she came with her...thanks god you find us because we keep trying to find you but you move out of the country and you went to study...we miss you both"The man say to us me and Mary looks at eachother confused I thought it was just me? What do they mean.
"My daughters!!"The woman say almost crying and pulling us both into a hug Mary and I don't know how to react the woman keep thanking God and keep giving us kisses the boys were as well anxious and confused.
"Daughters!?"They all ask except Suga who didn't care at all or maybe he is because his face went bright hearing everything around him.
"Yes...of course this two fine girls here is our daughters Park y/n and Park Mary but Mary your name isn't really Mary your name is Lily after me of course"She say to us smiling me and Mary look at eachother and hug we both cry saying I'm so happy all day went well and they insisted we stay because this is were we live and because we are practical we already brought our bags and things with us hoping to find them and we did the boys left even though Jungkook was hard to make him live,he even want to get to know our parents and of all the flattering words he said he got them and they already agreed with Mary or should I say Lily as his girlfriend and Lily is very happy about it since she's really happy they knew they even got to ask me if I have someone special and Lily can't help but to tell everything well not all of it.

To be continued....