3:Bringing "the stuff"

The bottle spun around the table several times, beginning to slow around where Soul was, but not completely stopping until it pointed straight at Maka.

"Before you kiss, we established rules that the kiss has to last at least 5 seconds, and tounge is optional...." Black Star said, making Kid blush. It would be obvious to everyone else that he had feelings for Maka if the kiss lasted for more than 5 seconds, but he was beginning not to care.

He leaned over to Maka and roughly kissed her lips, using the fact that her mouth was already open to push his tongue into her mouth.

After 5 seconds, they slowly pulled apart from each other, wanting to just continue kissing, but now make it obvious that they liked each other. Suddenly, the door burst open, and a student was carrying several cases of beer, stacked in boxes with 24 cans in each on top of another. There must have been at least 3 dozen boxes in total, whenever you counted the cases that the three people behind him were also carrying. The people who brought the beer started distributing the beer to the students throughout the party. Kid was about ready to walk up to the people and slap them across the face for bringing alcohol to the party, but then Black Star stopped him.

"Let it go, Kid. The people who do end up drinking that stuff will pay for the consequenses themselves." Black Star said.

"But we're still in a way responsible if we don't try to stop them fro-" Kid started.

"You've seen how hard it is to get through to these guys, Kid. How many times do you think you got onto all these kids in just half an hour alone? None of them even listened to you. They just got annoyed and trashed a different part of the room!" Black Star interrupted.

"I guess you're right....." Kid said hesitantly. The circle of people playing spin the bottle were the only people who weren't drinking beer after that. They continued playing, and the bottle o ly landed on Kid once, when Liz spun it.

"Dangit!" Liz shouted, and got out of her seat to go towards Kid, but right before she reached him, Spirit, Stein, and Lord Death all came barging into the room.

"Why the hell do all of you have beer?" Spirit yelled.

"Hey not all of us have beer!" Kid shouted to Spirit, and he looked their way.

"Well why didn't you stop them from drinking it?" Stein said, not taking his eyes off of the kids who had cans of beer in their hands.

"Because even if I tried to these people never listen to me!" Kid yelled.

"The party is over, everyone. When we find out who brought this to the party, they will be expelled." Lord Death said.

"Throw any cans of beer, full or not, into this trashbag on your way out." Spirit said, and the teenagers lined up to walk out of the room, murmuring about how stupid it had been that the party was just over after that.