Chapter 2 too ugly......

After walking for a while, Ji Wuxiu was panting. He quickly found a sturdy tree trunk and sat down, his body instantly softened into a ball.

Ah really comfortable.

Mr. Panda leaned sloppily on the tree trunk, leaning back and forth in a proficient posture, whistling like a hooligan.

Although it was nondescript, it seemed to be humming.

It looked left and right, scratched its belly, and the thick flesh shook.

The breeze blew the hair, and the coolness everywhere made it feel very happy, with a face flying, but it still looked wronged and dejected.

After a while, Mr. Panda's expression gradually became serious, and he looked around again, as if searching for something, and finally said gravely at the system: "System, I think I should eat."

The system seems to be silent for a while: [Host, you have to solve this by yourself. You are no longer the same you were before. You can now solve all problems by selling cuteness. 】

Mr. Panda looked stunned and rubbed his chubby belly even if he was hungry.

Misconduct, almost forgetting that now I can rely on my face to eat.

The system seems to want to encourage the host, saying: [Try to accumulate and sell cute value, there are many good things in this system waiting for you to redeem. 】

Ji Wuxiu suddenly asked with curiosity: "What good things are there in there?"

The system called up a translucent virtual screen and displayed it in front of Ji Wuxiu, instructing it to look at the various products inside.

【Ding! Have you seen the host? As long as you sell more cute, you can buy anything you want in it, and the winner will be you in the future. 】

Even though the system's voice was as unpassionate as ever, Ji Wuxiu was very excited to hear it. It was clear just now that the products in the system were almost unheard of, and there were almost all kinds of them.

It's just that all of these need to be exchanged for cute value.

Clenching his furry paws into fists, Ji Wuxiu let out a firm hum, and the panda's eyes flashed with hope for the future.

-Everything is to sell cute value!

******

The creature lying on the tree slowly got up and licked its mouth. It stretched its posture, its **** was slightly pouted, its paws were suddenly revealed, and finally it twisted its **** and adjusted its posture without hurriedly, making an attack. Posture.

It has been here for a long time, and it is easy to judge that the ugly creature is not threatening.

The most important thing is-this prey looks ugly.

It sneaked slowly, licking the corner of its mouth because of tension, revealing sharp teeth that shone with cold light, and the dim sunlight fell on its greasy fur, reflecting a faint halo.

Suddenly-it sprang out from the dense leaves and jumped in the air, with some broken branches scattered around it.

Under the sun, its fur is black and beautiful, without a trace of impurities, and its smooth body is full of vigor and lethality that cannot be ignored.

-It fully shows that this is a healthy and in peak state of the panther.

Mr. Panda, who was leaning on the tree trunk, raised his head in fright when he heard the roar, and witnessed the shocking scene of the black panther leaping out.