the project: choi hana

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

bold: narrated or voice in the backgrounditalic: scene or situationunderlined: hana during the footage or video

italic: scene or situation
underlined: hana during the footage or video. or, people in the video.
normal: present hana talking.

film shows footages of hana before debut. she was dancing in a dance studio and then paused when feel exhausted. she then walks towards the wall and sat next to the cameraman.

 she then walks towards the wall and sat next to the cameraman

"how long have you been practicing?"

"3 hours? yeah, around 3 hours," said hana while looking at her watch around her wrist.

"aren't you tired?"

she smiles and shakes her head, "not really."

the film continues showing footage of hana practising for her debut. songs after songs. dances after dances.

"all i think was, i need to perfect this choreography. i really need to perfect this. this will be the first step for me to get attention from the public. debuting is a dream and i was going to debut. i can't stop right now. can't rest. that's not the priority of mine that time."

the film shows footage of hana jogging at a park and showering in sweats. she then stops in front of the camera with a smile. she was obviously tired.

"3 rounds already. another two rounds," she said before continuing jogging.

"go to spa. go for face treatment. make sure my face has perfect skin. less to no pimples. no scars. perfection. thin waist. ideal body shape. perfect weight. i nearly died because of my diet."

film shows hana in the recording studio. it was 2 am and they are still doing recordings for her debut mini-album.

"are you tired already?" the producer asked.

"no. i'm fine," hana replies while rubbing her eyes. she was tired.

"alright. we'll go through another one before you can leave." the producer said.