the blue house

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2023]

i patiently waited in the lounge room together with manager kim, min-soo, sung-hyun, and dong-hyun. manager, assistant, bodyguard, and bodyguard.

our other bodyguards are outside the lounge room. not only bodyguards but i was escorted by agents and police officers. i couldn't help but again and again, sigh. anxious about everything.

"you should sigh silently," manager kim said.

i smiled embarrassedly and nodded. finally, after a few minutes, the secretary's assistant came in and told us that the president and the first lady is a few seconds away from reaching.

i immediately stood up and prepared myself. i could hear camera clicks from outside the lounge room. men were coming inside the room, the bodyguards.

as soon as i saw the president and his wife, i smiled and bowed at them.

"annyeonghaseyo," i bowed politely to them.

they smiled widely, "annyeonghaseyo." they greeted me back.

"how are you?" the president asked.

i smiled, "i am doing really well, sir. i hope the same goes to sir and ma'am." i said.

they chuckled, "we are doing well too." they replied. i chuckled and nodded.

"please, take a seat first. we still have time to talk for a while. we never met each other before. so, it might be quite awkward between us." the president said as he sits on the couch. i sat after the two of them take their seats.

i chuckled.

"hana, right?" the first lady asked.

"yes. yes, i am hana." i nodded.

"it's really good to finally have a woman to finally have something in promoting south korea. we're really grateful for your contribution," the president said.

i smiled, "it is an honor to promote my own country, sir, ma'am. i am a proud south korean citizen."

"your achievement in the music industry is really surprising. i was really surprised and really happy for you." the president said.

i smiled, "thank you, sir."

"how are your parents, hana? i heard that your parents are in jeju island?" the first lady asked.

"yes. they are working in jeju island. both of them are high school teachers. but right now, they are here. i mean – in seoul. they are at my house." i told them.

"i see. i heard you also have children, right?" the first lady asked.

"yes, i have children." i smiled and nodded.

"how many? two?" the president asked.

i grinned, "four. three of them are adopted and another one is biologically mine." i said to them.

"it is good that you adopt. i've also seen some news articles that the rate of adoption has risen up comparing before you announced that you are a mother and you adopted. i did remember reading an article about you and your children," the president said.

"i am happy that the rate is going up. it's a good deed to adopt. care for the children like our own." i said and smiled.

"how are they doing, hana? how old are they?" the first lady asked.

"the youngest one is 8 years old. two of them are 8 years old this year. another one, 9 years old. another one, 10 years old. two boys and two girls." i told them.

"wow, they are already grownups. how are they?" the president asked.

"really doing well. they are doing really well." i replied.

"are they starting to follow your path? becoming a k-pop idol?" the first lady asked.

i chuckled, "yes. they are asking me to send them for k-pop training. but i said, not yet. too young. based on experience... because right now, social media is really different. how we interact with other people, it's very different than back in 2010 until 2015. so, i told them, when they turn 15 years old, then i can send register them to train to become a k-pop idol. right now, i forbid them to train and debut. i want them to spend their time more, playing and doing the things that they want. because i couldn't do all of that and i regret it a little. i don't want them to regret it too." i said.

the president and the first lady nodded.

"you did the right thing. let the children learn more and play more. they are still very young. and you've experienced the bad things and good things. you know more." the president said.

i smiled and nodded.

🤎🤎🤎

"therefore, the diplomatic passport will officially be handed to choi hana and will officially be hers starting today."

the secretary of the blue house said while hana and the president stood side by side. hana, holding her diplomatic passport, and the photographers and media reporters take photos and videos for the news report.

another huge history was created and marked as another new beginning for hana.

🤎🤎🤎

hana lowered her window and waved to the fans and media reporters outside the blue house as they were in the car, exiting the blue house.

fans were cheering and screaming when they saw hana waving to them. the car hana was in, was escorted by another four cars and four police motorcyclists front and back.

after they exited the blue house area, hana rolled her window back and exhaled.

"woah, that was faster than i thought it would be," she commented.

manager kim chuckled. min-soo also smiled at her remarks.

"but you did really well. like – all your manners were in place," min-soo replied. hana laughed.

"wanna go eat?" manager kim asked.

"that's nice. i'm hungry." hana said while rubbing her stomach.

she hasn't eaten a proper meal since morning. she just ate two pieces of bread, a banana, and a cup of yogurt drink to kill bad bacteria in the stomach.

"great. wanna eat until i'm full." hana said with a grin.

at least for today, it's done. next week, hana will be going to china to accompany the president and the first lady, meeting china's president and the first lady too.

gonna be an important week next week!