after planet her final concert

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2024]

"i did really well," i said to the camera and grinned.

"you really did well, hana." alexa said while hugging my shoulders.

i smiled and nodded, "all of us did really well. it's been a long tour and we're finally done with it." i said while putting my head on alexa's shoulders.

"you went through the most a lot of things throughout this tour. ups and downs," ray, one of my male dancers said. i smiled blandly.

"stadium tour is always exciting and makes us anxious. i think it will always make us anxious even if we perform in the stadium next time," i said and chuckled.

"you can finally rest this time. like – take a long break from everything." alexa said and i smiled.

"yeah, finally." i exhaled in relief.

while we were walking through the wide corridor, the corridor was really wide. a lorry can even pass through. it's also a pathway for the lorry to carry steel or something.

anyways, while we were walking through the corridor, i could see my four kids running towards me.

i let go of alexa and run toward the kids.

"eomma!" cho-reum called me out loudly as we ran towards each other.

i bend and hugged the four of them at once. they are all already high until my waist and even dong-won, shin-hye, and hye-joon already reach my waist.

"aigoo~, eomma miss you all so much..." i said while hugging them all and kissing their heads.

"we miss eomma too," cho-reum said.

i smiled and squatted. i gave them a pat on their back as one by one of they hugged me. i wanted to cry but tried my best to keep it in. my eyes were teary of course.

"i missed you," said shin-hye to me.

i smiled sadly and nodded, "gwenchana. eomma's home. we can spend a lot of time together. don't worry." i said before hugging shin-hye. of course, i miss them all too. i miss them so much.

after letting go of shin-hye, i looked up and saw mom and dad together with my grandparents from both sides. i pouted before hugging mom, crying on her shoulders.

"aigoo~, why are you suddenly crying again?" mom asked while rubbing my back.

i felt dad hugging both of me and mom together. i let out my tears. literally, cry my eyes out. it's been around one year since i met them. even, come back to seoul. i was never in seoul anymore during the tour. only come back during the promotions for my previous full album.

and then, resume with the concert and then never come back anymore. i was really busy outside of south korea. so, i didn't have the time to meet anyone.

i let go of mom and hugged both my grandparents from mom's and dad's sides. i was really happy and overwhelmed because all of my family came to support me and welcome me home.

"i didn't expect everyone to come!" i exclaimed while patting the tissue i was given around my eyes. my nose was definitely red and eyes, swollen and red too.

i looked around again and saw somi holding a huge teddy bear.

"aww," i pouted before hugging her tightly with the teddy bear in between of us.

"eunnie, you did a great job!" she said while we hugged each other.

"gomawo-yo, somi-ah... thank you for coming!" i pouted while hugging her tightly.

"i miss you so much. finally, you're home!" she said.

i chuckled, "yes. i am finally home. we can go out together again this time," i said as we broke the hug.

"aigoo~, you're so chubby and look really cute like this," somi said while squeezing my cheeks. i laughed and squeeze her cheeks too.

"that means we're eating really well," i said and somi agreed.

while talking together, i was surprised again by some more friends. even the male members of superm came with a beautiful bouquet as a congratulatory gift for me for completing the tour. i was really happy that everyone i love was there.

i was really happy that everything was also filmed and probably, i can watch it again next time and the memories will return. i'll miss this moment.

🤎🤎🤎

"i'm really glad that it has ended. also, a little bit sad because it's gonna take some time for the next tour to begin. i need to rehabilitate and freshened up too because it has been a mentally and physically draining tour for me," i said to the camera while eating the hawaiian pizza that was ordered earlier on.

i'm still in the stadium, in the greenroom waiting to go home. i mean – i can go home but i can't bring the pizza. so, i eat first. i'm heading home straight away after this.

"woah, i'm really tired." i sighed as i stop chewing and lean on the cushion.

i look at the camera and shook my head, "i arrived seoul four days ago. i stayed at the office until last night. tonight, i'm going home. back home where my home really is. where my family is." i said and smiled.

"every person in prism entertainment will have two days off because of this concert. this is a huge thing and yes, i mean every single person in the building except for the security guard of the building," i said and smiled blandly.

"i'll give them days off after everyone comes back to work then," i said and nodded.

"i'm really happy today. i'm in mixed emotions though. happy and sad. happy that i can rest. sad that it's ending." i said and exhaled.

"well, i'm gonna prepare something nicer for the fans after my hiatus. after my break, i will come back and do better than now," i said and smiled at the camera.

"hana, aren't we going home yet!?" manager kim asked.

i chuckled as i put my sling bag over my shoulders and grabbed another slice of pizza.

"alright! we're going home, let's go!" i said while eating my first slice until it finishes and take another piece. so, i have two new pieces.

i laughed while looking at the camera, "i'm hungry and happy. happy that i can finally eat whatever i want because i'm done with looking slim." i said and chuckled.

i walked towards the door together with manager kim and the camera directors. my bodyguards also followed us to the van.

"what time is it now?" i asked manager kim.

"10:43 pm," he answered while looking at his watch around his wrist.

"i think the kids aren't asleep yet. waiting for me," i said while taking a bite of my pizza.

"too excited because you're home," manager kim said. i chuckled.

"oppa should get married soon too," i said and he laughed.

"get married soon? i don't even have a girlfriend," he responded, earning laughter from me and the other staff around us.

we reached the van and i got into it.

"annyeong!" i waved to the camera who only stands outside.

"see you next time! next tour!" i said and waved while the door slowly slides close.

i exhaled as soon as the door closes. finally, the end.