Sans Takes You on a Date

You got a text from an unknown number. That, it turns out, was Sans. How'd he get your number?

Unknown: Hey kid, it's Sans. Was wondering if you wanted to come with me to Grillby's?

You: Uh, sure.. how'd you get my number?

Sans: You gave it to me.

You did? You couldn't remember if you did or not. It'd been a busy day.

You: Alright then, what time?

Sans: Noon good?

You: Sure. See you then!

You had a couple hours to eat and get ready. You absolutely loved Grillby's see as it was the only place everyone could coexist without fights or arrests. Everyone was equal there. Your parents had been taking you there since you were a little girl. The flame monster knew you well. He called you 'lil spitfire' because that's exactly what you were. "It'll be nice seeing him again." You decided.

🏁🏁🏁

You drove up to Sans place, sporting loose jeans, sneakers, a [anime/fandom/band] shirt, and a leather jacket with leather gloves to match. It was just a friendly outing, after all.. "hey kid, nice outfit." You smirked. "Hi Sans. Thanks." He was adorning the same outfit he wore last time. "Nice same outfit." He snorted. "thanks. to grillby's?"
"To Grillby's!" You accelerated the vehicle. "you're lucky pap's at the academy right now."
"I've outsmarted cops before!" Sans laughed. "nice to know." You turned up the music and started singing along to whatever was on. Sans laughed again and joined you.

🏁🏁🏁

After butchering alot of songs together, you made it to Grillby's. Both of you were laughing breathlessly. "what was that car ride?" Sans asked between laughs. His eyelights shown brightly and his smile was wide. He was cluching his  'stomach' as if it hurt from laughter. He'd clearly had fun. "Party [Y/N]." You replied, trying to calm yourself. "so there's more to you than fierce [Y/N], huh?" You nodded. "Pay attention and you'll see more." You winked and got out. Sans blushed and exited himself. After closing her up, you locked your baby and you both headed inside. The bell chimed and you entered the warm, welcoming place. Cops, citizens, and outlaws alike were playing friendly bouts of cards, some smoked and talked, some drank their sorrows away, some were having family dinners. It was a nice little place. "Sans, I wouldn't sit there. That spots reserved for Grillby's best customer. Sans sat on the stool anyway. "oh i know. come sit next to me." You joined him. "Are you his..?"
"i don't know. am i?" Grillby came over with a ketchup. "Hey Sans... and lil spitfire! It's been awhile!" The fire monster visibly perked while you leaned on the countertop. "It has! I think there's more people here than last month!" He nodded. "Indeed. It seems you've met Sans." You chuckled. "Yeah. Almost ran him over." Sans snickered. "good times."
"I know right?" Grillby decided not to ask. "[F/D], lil spitfire?" You nodded.

🏁🏁🏁

"lil spitfire?" Sans asked. "He's called me that since I was little. I like it."
"your more like.. a cunning little fox. temperamental when you want to be, curious, wild, and pretty to look at." You blushed and Sans did to when, he realized what he said. "i-i didn't mean it like that! i mean, you are pretty- er i didn't mean like in a romantic way- stars i'm sorry!" Watching Sans become all flustered was funny. You tried to contain yourself, but you failed, laughing loudly and carelessly. Sans on got more confused and flustered. "w-wha- why are you laughing!?"
"Because that was funny and adorable! It's ok if you find me pretty, you just caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting it from a lazy guy like you." He rubbed the back of his skull. "is this a date then?" Wut? It was your turn to short-circuit. "W- a date? I mean- uh, yeah? No? Do you want it to be? I mean.. an, um, a date..?" Sans was chuckling now. "you're right. that is funny. sure. it's a date then."
"But we're not dating, right?
"no, no! this is only our second time meeting.. we're, uh, testing the waters.. i think?"
"Getting to know each other."
"yeah."