People suck

Here is my rant on why most people suck:

Okay, so, our world is literally falling into chaos because people don't deal with problems, and the only thing that apparently matters now is politics. Not the fact that people are dying, or that there are terrorists going around trying to burn down cities, nope. Our biggest problem is now that a kid pushes a kid after being harassed and is called a terrorist. The people wrecking cities and killing people are fine, but the second a parent is concerned what their kid learns in school, them and their family are called terrorists.

HELLO? 

A CHILD. A SMALL BEING THAT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT POLITICS ARE, HAS TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT TODAY. PROBABLY FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE.

Next problem:

Someone makes an honest mistake. Yeah, everyone messes up from time to time, but then someone feels the need to say, "hey, you messed up, and you suck for that, so go die."

Like-

WHAT THE FUCK????

HOW ABOUT THE NEXT TIME YOU FUCK UP SOMETHING IN THE SLIGHTEST, YOU GO JUST OFF A BUILDING, OR GET HIT BY A TRAIN, OR SHOOT YOURSELF? HUH? THAT SOUND LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO YOU????

No.

It's a shit idea.

Nobody should do that for making an honest mistake.

Nobody should have to do that.

Next problem:

Some kid comes out with their sexual identity, and people decide, "hey, that's wrong, you shouldn't be that, you should be this, or this," and yeah. What the fuck. That's like saying to someone with some sort of physical difference in appearance, "hey, you can't look that way, it's wrong." Like, imagine if you were born with some sort of deformity? I was. I can't help it. I can't just say, "oh, here, let me get rid of that," and it be gone. It doesn't work like that.

Well, that's all for today. Might rant again soon. Sorry I didn't put triggers.