Oneshot!

Hi!!! Before we begin, I'm giving my last and final Warning: This book contains smut, so kids, beware... Also note that this is my first attempt at writing something solo, so expect some grammar mistakes! Also, here's some stuff you might want to know...

Talking: "Hello!"
Thinking: 'Hello!'

Enjoy!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Ah... Ah~" I moaned as Ruby begins thrusting faster.

"R-ruby... I-I'm... comi-!" Before I could finish, I arched my back when a wave of pleasure runs through my entire body as I feel Ruby come inside me.

"Ah... Ah~" I let out several soft moans as Ruby slows her pace.

After a few seconds, she pulls out as my body finally gives in and I fall limp on the bed. Ruby turns me around making my back face the bed as she leans in close and places small kisses on my neck down to my collar bone before stoping and whispering something into my ear.

"I love you, Weiss~" She whispered softly as she gently caressed my cheek.

"R-Ruby... P-please... Hold me close..." I begged her. She gives me a warm smile, before slowly leaning in. I melted into Ruby's embrace. Her lips were soft against mine, her taste sweet... After a few seconds of pure bliss, everything turns black until...

I shot up from my bed, breathing heavily, as cold sweat runs down my face. I look around and noticed that I was in our Dorm room, I turn to look at my alarm clock to see that It was around 4:30 AM. I sigh as I turn my attention to the bunk bed across from mine to see... Ruby, peacefully sleeping...

"That dream... Again... Huh?" I whisper softly to myself as tears start falling down my face.

Skip, 7:32 AM~

I was in the bathroom getting ready and putting on my make-up, I looked up to the mirror making sure it wasn't TOO obvious that I cried last night... I let out a sigh as my head gently hits the mirror.

9 Year's ago / Schnee Mansion, 10:54 PM~

"Weiss!!!" Winter yelled as she holds me between her arms before glaring at our father.

"Have you gone mad?! She's your daughter!!!" She yelled in anger as her voice echoed throughout the room.

"Tch, that's no daughter of mine, to think that a Schnee would be born into such an inferior class, pathetic." He scoffs before leaving me and Winter alone in the room.

"Damn you!!" Winter shouts before turning her attention back to me.

"I-It's ok Weiss, y-your gonna be alright! Hang in there..." She pauses as she looks towards Klein who had just entered the room. "K-Klein! Get the medic in here, now!" She yells, Klein's eyes widen as he stares at me for a second before quickly snapping out of it and regaining his senses.

"R-right away!" He says as he hurriedly runs to get help. Winter then shifts her attention back to me and embraces me in a tight hug.

"D-don't worry Weiss, I won't let this happen again. I promise..." That was all I could hear before I blackout from exhaustion.

Present time / RWBY Dorm Room, 7:53 AM~

I looked up to the mirror one last time and place my hand on the scar on my left eye that my father had left me that day.

"Pathetic..." I whisper to myself with a light chuckle before letting out a long and depressing sigh. I look down to my side to see my medicine case with a note attached to it.