:: CH 1 :: Where am I? ::

"Next is Kim Y/n. Collect your marksheet." You heard the teacher say when your name was called out. You went to Miss Kang, your teacher, to collect your marksheet.

The marksheet was for your subjective practice tests that were held for your practice for the final examinations that were to be held at the end of your twelfth class in which you were studying.

When you went back to your seat and saw your results, you were astonished to see forty nine marks out of fifty. You were constantly improving in studies. After all, the only thing that helped you relieve stress was studying.

You were a very bright student. And the way you improved in studies in the last two years, it was so surprising to all the teachers. But little did they know that studies helped you to get away from lively problems.

Studying was a way for you to stay away from all the problems for a while. And that's why you were improving so much.

A smile crept up on your lips. You smiled very less these days. The only thing that helped you smile a little were your grades that were improving a lot.

After a while, you heard your teacher say, "Everyone pay attention. You all haven't done a good job this time. I'm not at all satisfied with your tests. If this is the result now, what will happen in the final examinations? You all are going to graduate from school this year for god's sake. Just start preparing already! Only Y/n got the highest marks out of all. And the second highest are nowhere to be close to hers. Just start preparing everyone otherwise a strict schedule will be followed in no time. Class dismissed."

You heard annoying whispers from every student. Even some of them were glaring at you. You just ignored them.

"Did you hear that? That bitch y/n again got the highest marks. I don't know how she manages to study like this." You passed by the students who were saying rubbish about you standing in the corridors but you gave no attention to them and kept on walking.

When you reached the school exit gate, two boys and a girl stood in front of you. Uh, again these brats. They were the most annoying siblings you had ever seen.

Those all three were siblings. Sara, Yongjun, Woohan. Better known as the bad group of the school. You rolled your eyes on them. And of course, their blood boiled but you didn't give a damn about it.

"Did she just roll her eyes on us!? How the hell you dared to do that you little nerdy piece of cold shit!" Sara yelled at you.

"Who? Me? Get aside, I have hell lots of work than to get into a filthy rubbish fight with you and break your ankles." You tried to push her away but then Yongjun came in between.

"See who is talking to us. The one who can't even make proper friends here." He smirked at you and that dirty smirk was the worst thing you ever saw.

Well, he was right. You never made friends. Or better say, people didn't like to be your friend. You had a cold and rude behaviour towards everyone because of what you have to go through in your daily life.

"Get away, I said!" Your voice was getting more harsh now because of the annoyance of them. You just pushed them away and exited the school.

You never liked the way students treated you. Neither of them liked the way you behaved. But what was your mistake? Your behaviour was the outcome of what you were feeling.

You went home. Trying to avoid your mother, you went to your room quietly. You put your bag on the bed and went to freshen yourself.

After getting all freshened, you put on your earphones and start listening to some music. Music was the best way to relieve stress. For real. Everything aside, music one side. Whenever it was a hard time for you, music made it easier for you.