Part 7

Yujun's POV

I was laying on my bed scrolling through my phone when suddenly I realised, it's already 4:30 pm and I have to reach library in 30 minutes. I searched for a nice outfit.

 I searched for a nice outfit

(Credits to the real owner)

I quickly wore my coat, took my books and started waiting for Seulgi to pick me up. After some time, it was 4:55. SEULGI IS LATE!!

I was about to go to the library by myself when I saw a car.

"Sorry! I'm l-late" Seulgi said while making a sorry face.

"Aahhh!! Do you know that I was about to go to the library by myself!!" I said and got into the car.

"Yaa!! I said Sorry to you!" She said and started driving.

"Ok! Um.. why were you late?" I asked.

"Uhh.. I-I j-just g-got into some trouble" she said and tried to ignore me.

"Anyways... There's a new parking lot for the cars near the library. So are going to park the car there?" I asked and looked at her.

"Yup. But why did you asked?" She said and looked at me.

"No... Just because we have to walk a bit to reach the library from the parking lot" I said and sighed.

"Yaaaa.. this girl" she said and chuckled.

We were at the new parking lot. I got out of the car as Seulgi parked the car.

"Are you not coming with me?" I asked from the driving seat window.

"Nah.. I will just stay in the car" she said took out her phone.

"Ok then, I'll go" I said and went to the library with my books.

I was walking suddenly I felt a raindrop on my shoulders. Oh my! It's raining!

MINHO'S POV

It's so boring to return the books to the library. Aaahhhh... I want to have some fun!! I walked to the library when it started raining. I quickly went inside the library library and saw Yujun wiping off the raindrops from her shoulders.

Now I can have some fun!! I was about to go near her when she went somewhere. I quickly went to the place where Yujun was standing but I saw no one around.

Aahhh...I MISSED THE CHANCE!! NO!! I DIDN'T!! I told myself when I saw a girl back facing me. There she is!! I quickly went near her and grabbed her shoulders to turn her around.

"Hi! Nice meeting you again" I greeted.

Oh shoot!!

"Yes, sorry but I didn't met you before" a unknown girl said.

"Ah I-I g-guess I did a m-mistake, Bye"I said and ran away.

That was close.

I was going to put my books in the bookshelf when I saw a girl. IT IS YUJUN!! IT'S TIME TO TEASE HER A BIT. She was facing the bookshelf.

I went near her and stayed without saying anything until she notices me.

AUTHOR'S POV

Yujun was done putting the books in the shelf. She turned around and saw Minho infront of her. His face was only an inch far from her. She was shocked to see him.

"Hi! Nice meeting you again" Minho said and smiled.

Yujun didn't said anything but stared at Minho's eyes. Minho thought he would tease her here but he couldn't instead he felt like he is falling in love with Yujun.

"M-minho-" Yujun was cut by a hand on her lips which was Minho's hand.

"Shhh.." Minho said.

The place was quite and they both were staring at each other for a long time until Yujun broke the silence.

"M-minho can you please take two steps back" She said while putting Minho's hand away from her.

Minho took two steps back as Yujun said.

(Imagine something like this)

"So, I was just returning the books, And you?" He said and smiled.

"I-I was also doing the same" Yujun said with an awkward smile on her face.

"Minho my friend Seulgi is waitin-" Yujun stopped talking when Minho pinned her against the shelf.

"Why your friend always disturb us?" He said and smirked.

Yujun was shocked with Minho's sudden action. She was still processing what is happening.

"Um.. M-minho...BYE!" She said and run as fast as she could.

Yujun was now walking towards the parking lot. She felt the butterflies when she was with Minho.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!??" She thought.

"Wait! Minho! The guy I like before! Just pinned me against the wall!" She said and smiled like an idiot.

"I'm so happy right now!!! But wait! He is my enemy!" She said and noticed that someone was following him.

She saw a man's shadow on the road. She got scared and started to walk fast.

She stopped walking when the man grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.

SORRY!! SORRY!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!! I WILL NOT TELL ANYONE!!" Yujun said as she closed her eyes to not look at the man.

"What are you talking about? I'm not a killer" he said.

Yujun opened her eyes and saw a handsome guy smiling at her.

"Huh?" Yujun said.

"Are you Miss Min Yujun?" He asked and Yujun nodded.

"I was going to give you this" he said and gave her a bag. Yujun quickly recognised the bag.

"How do you find Seulgi's bag? She was searching for it earlier" She said and looked at him with a confused face.

"Well, I was with her all day" he said and smiled.

"Who are you?" Yujun asked.

"I'm Hwang Inyeop, Seulgi's boyfriend" He said and smiled.

What! Yujun thought.