The Player and the Pretty Boy

YOU GUYS BETTER BE FUCKING PROUD OF ME <3

Tommy was in the bathroom washing his hands. He had left class early to do some stuff. He looked at himself in the mirror. He looked at his soft blonde hair, his ocean blue eyes, his soft skin. He was the most popular person in the school. Almost every girl had a crush on him. 

He got interrupted by 3 people stepping into the bathroom. It was Tubbo, Ranboo, and Purpled. The playboys of the school. They were nice people but everyone thought they were players because they rejected tons of girls.

Purpled: Hey there pretty boy

Tommy: Uh hi?

Tommy looked at them.

Ranboo: Your name is Tommy, right?

Tommy nodded.

Tubbo: We have heard things about you

Tommy: Like what?

Purpled: You lost your virginity at 14

Tommy: False

Ranboo: You had your first kiss at age 2

Tommy: Also false

Tubbo: Your the prettiest boy in the school

Tommy: True

Purpled then pinned him to the wall.

Tommy: What are you doing?

Purpled: So you've never kissed anyone?

Tommy: No

Ranboo: I'm surprised

Tubbo: Same

Tommy: I'm surprised the playboys are gay

Tubbo: I'm gay, Ranboo is pansexual,and Purpled is bisexual.

Tommy: So technically you guys are gay.

Ranboo: Yeah.

Purpled: Are you ready for a first kiss?

Tommy: I don't know. I just want it to be with the right person.

Suddenly the bell rang. They all went out of the bathroom and went their separate ways.

Time Skip 😁

It was now time for lunch. Tommy walked to his table. He sat with his brothers and their friends. Wilbur, Techno, Dream, Quackity, Karl, and Sapnap.

Wilbur: Are you okay Tommy? You seem quieter than usual.

Tommy: I'm fine.

Tommy was staring at the table in front of them. The people at the table were Purpled, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Timedeo.

Purpled noticed and pointed at the bathroom. Tommy knew what he meant by that so he got up and told Wilbur he was going to the bathroom.

Tommy walked to the bathroom and a few minutes later the 3 boys came in. 

Tommy: What's up?

Purpled: We wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the party we're throwing. 

Tommy: For what?

Tubbo: Nothing. We throw random parties all the time.

Tommy: I'll have to ask my Dad but he'll say yes.

Purpled: Great! The party's at 8 pm don't be late.

Purpled handed him a piece of paper with their phone numbers. They all walked out of the bathroom and went back to their tables.