Chapter One: Mission

A/N: The Chapters in this book is gonna be written like how I write my Rio Book "Tanzanite". Some of the Japanese words to English might not be accurate from the movie, that is because I translated it using Google.

3rd POV

14 Years Later...

The scene is now in. Iwate Prefecture, Japan. Two of the Kimura's Henchmen are guarding their lair. The two henchmen heard noises, they point their guns at the direction of the noise.

"Man, it's cold!" Lance Starling said as he appeared. "Hey, fellas. Kon'nichiwa(Hello). Special Agent Lance Sterling. How you livin'?" Lance asked casually. Both of the Henchmen are speaking in Japanese pointing their guns at Lance.

"Whoa, okay, okay. Everybody good? I'm just gonna take this gun and I'm gonna toss it to that snowman." Lance said pointing at the snowman behind the Henchmen. The Henchmen looked at the snowman. "And while you're both looking all confused, trying to figure out what's going on... I'm just gonna knock you out." Lance said.

"Huh?" The Henchmen said. Lance kicks a gun to the snowman, which the snowman is now holding a gun. He kicks the other gun into the air from the other guy. Lance knocks both of the Henchmen heads together, and they both fell unconscious. The other gun fell into his hand, and he unload the bullets, and throws it off the edge.

Suddenly pigeon excrements fell on the Henchmen. "Ugh. He didn't deserve that." Lance said. He looks up to see a bunch of pigeons. "Rats with wings." Lance said as he got close to a wall. Lance threw three buttons from his suit, and it turned into mini-drones.

"I'm in position." Lance said through the speaker in HQ. "What is your situation?" Joy Jenkins, the director of H.T.U.V. asked.

The mini-drones are flying around Kimura's lair. "Just getting a visual... now." Lance said as he puts on sunglasses that can see through what the mini-drones are seeing.

"10 o' clock." Joy said. "Katsu Kimura. Everybody's favorite arms dealer." Lance said as he spotted him.

"There. That briefcase is your objective." Joy said as the mini-drones are analyzing the briefcase. "Inside is the M-9 Assassin. The first semi-autonomous attack drone, powered by atmospheric energy. Never shuts down, never stop pursuing its target. They stole it from our convert weapons lab." Joy said.

"Uh, Director Jenkins, he's got incoming. Detecting 70 extra hostiles around the perimeter." A male employee said. The screen shows a bunch of red-dots around the mini-drones.

"I don't want another mess like Kyrgyzstan." Joy said to herself. "Lance, listen to me. You've got 70 yakuza incoming. Stand down." Joy said. Lance scoffed. "That's better odds than I usually get." Lance said. Two employees in HQ looked at each other.

"No! Do not engage. This time, you need to wait for the backup team." Joy said. Lance scoffed again. "Team? I fly solo." Lance said as he took off the glasses.

"Wait. Lance, listen to..." Joy was about to say, but the signal got cut off. Joy was a bit frustrated. "I think he cut off..." The male employee was about to say. "I get it!" Joy said. "Yeah, great, that's right. Sorry." The male employee said.

Inside of Kimura's lair, a bunch of Henchmen are seen playing around. Lance was in a scuba outfit, inside of the fish tank. Kimura speaks in Japanese. "Baiyā wa koko ni imasu. Ike!(The buyer is here. Go!)" Kimura said as he ordered two Henchmen to escort the buyer. "Huh." Lance said inside of the fish tank.

A helicopter is seen flying to Kimura's lair. The two Henchmen were there to escort the dealer. The dealer walks out to reveal a guy with a left bionic arm who is called, Killian. The henchmen takes Killian to meet Kimura.