😳

Mew's pov

I was lazily writing down the class notes professor was teaching. I am not all intrested my mind was thinking about a certain nerd who is disturbing me very much with his cute looks .

Am still not sure about my sexuality I mean to be honest I was never intrested in anyone . I was always drowned into music . If their's anything that spiked my interest other than music then it is that nerd .

His name is thiwat . Topper of our class. He is a new student . He never talks to anyone not even me .he just joined in our college 2 months back .but the effect he has on me is a different story .

but the effect he has on me is a different story

He looks quite handsome though.his honey tan skin , soft bread cheeks , plump pink lips oh don't get me started I find everything about him intresting.

He is really looks so sweet , innocent cute.ahhhhhh I was snapped out of my thoughts when teacher was calling my name loudly . She asked me to answer the question written on board but I couldn't as I was busy day dreaming . She gave me punishment . I had to write the answer 25 times by tommorow morning. Every one laughed at my pouty face even thiwat but as soon as my eyes met his he was back to cold face .

I went to home when my personal driver came to pick me up. By the time I reached it was already 6 . The whole mansion was decorated as if someone was getting married . I chuckled at my silly thoughts and entered kitchen searching for my mom .

My mom and dad were talking something in the living room seriously. They looked nervous and happy at the same time .

Mew:- mamaaa you know I searched for you in the kitchen and garden.

Mama:- sorry baby me and dad are busy can we have a talk before you go and freshen up ?

I nodded at them and happily settled on the couch inbetween them .

Dad :- mew do you remember my best friend Lucas ?

Mew:- haa yeah dad the one who helped you start our business when you were young and he was the one who saved you from grandpa's anger when you married mama ?

Mama:-aww look at him hubby my baby is so intelligent he remembers everything clearly .

I stared at my lap shyly . I felt my mom rubbing my back when dad cleared his throat . I looked at them confusedly because of their behaviour.

Dad :- the thing is as return of all the help he did we promised him that we will marry our child to their first son .

Shock would be understatement . I was upset . The first person that striked my thoughts was thiwat . I didn't even get to confess him .

I looked at my parents they were staring at me with hope that I won't reject their wish . How can I reject when they loved me these much and never made me upset .