Being Bullied

Zed stood at his locker as he grabbed the books he needed, and put away the ones he didn't need for his next class. As he glanced away from his locker, he saw that Bucky and his little slaves were walking in his direction.

"Hey, what's up, freakazoid!"

Bucky started, making his bitches laugh.

"Fuck off, Bucky."

Zed demanded. Unfortunately, he knew that a simple 'Fuck off' wasn't going to get Bucky and them away from him.

"Well, that's a rude thing to say to your class president."

Zed rolled his eyes as he began walking away, but Bucky grabbed his shoulder and turned and pushed him against the lockers.

"Look, Zombie, you and your horde of other undead freaks don't belong here. Even without the anti-zombie laws being in effect, none of you belong here. Not in this school, not in Seabrook, and not in this world."

Zed gave Bucky an unamused look. He heard this shit everyday from him and it was just annoying.

"You done?"

Zed asked, trying to shut him up.

"You freaks should've never been created."

Bucky spoke again.

"Okay, for one thing, zombies were created from a dumb lime soda spill. Second of all, I was BORN a zombie. I have never been human, my Dad was. Every zombie in this school and I were born zombies. Another thing, no zombie asked to become one. None of us chose this, Bucky. So forgive me, your higness, for not being born as a human."

Zed lectured. All Bucky could do was roll his eyes at the zombie's words.

"Yeah, got nothing to say now, do ya."

Zed smarted off. Just as Zed was about to leave, Bucky pushed him back against the lockers again and punched the zombie in the face.

"Augh!"

The Aceys gasped at Bucky's unexpected actions, genuinely surprised at him. Even Bucky himself was shocked at what he'd just done, but before he could say or do anything else, he heard a sudden loud snarl very close to him. He turned back to Zed, only to see the beta of the werewolf pack in his face. The wolf's eyes were glowing a goldish amber as he bared and showed his fangs while he showed his claws in a threatening stance.

"If you touch my zombie again, this school will have to have another election for class president."

Wyatt threatened. He glared intensely at Bucky as his eyes glowed and he continued growling and showing his teeth, waiting for Bucky's next move.

"Where's the rest of your pack of mutts, Wyatt?"

The blonde Acey asked with a smartass tone. Wyatt glared at her and snarled.

"In their classes. I don't need their help to protect my boyfriend."

Wyatt replied, taking his glaring back to Bucky.

"So, what's it gonna be, Bucky?"

Wyatt asked, letting out a low growl. Bucky looked like he was close to walking away and the Aceys were prepared to follow him.

"You're lucky that your mutt is saving you."

Bucky said to Zed as he and the Aceys walked off.

"Fuckin' finally.."

Wyatt mumbled, watching them walk away. He turned to see that Zed still had blood dripping from his nose.

"Jeez, you alright, babe?"