Zen! Fluff

Kicking back and sipping wine, the best thing to do on a weekend with your beloved. You turn to look over at Zen who's enjoying his drink well. "I don't usually go for something this refined, but drinking it with my one and only makes me bear with it." He cooed, sinking into you as you look over to see him closing his eyes. "God I love you." Zen sheepishly murmured as he succumbed to a wine induced coma, snoring. You kiss his forehead, what a catch you got, so handsome and elegant, even while sleeping. You took a few more sips until the glass was empty, you've finished it for a night you thought as you took Zen's cup with yours to clean it with soap and water, it's time to wrap it up for the night, time to succumb to sleep as well as if the world and time was still. Walking over to Zen, you pause to look at him sleep as you proceeded to crawl into bed, snuggle up to him as you sleepily murmured, "good night." You fall into a deep slumber as Zen hazily hugged you, pulling you closer to him, the sound of his slowed heartbeat made you finally closed your eyes and as the world stopped, you both slept.

The world felt peaceful, the world felt wonderful.

The world felt the way it should.

.

.

.

.

Yeah sorry this is short but- here you go- Zennnn! I kid you not, I finished his route not too long ago and I love him so much. I'm doing 707's rn, wish me luck!