707-Fluff

707, a hacker who can hack into anything, a hacker who is resourceful, intelligent and most importantly, yours. 707 sat in front of his computer, typing code non stop, only getting up to talk to you or use the bathroom has been concerning you deeply.

 "Y/N, I'm fine, it's just work that has to be done."

 Is the only reply you get when you ask him about how his back and posture is always crooked, how his eyes were always bloodshot. Today is a day of reckoning, a day everything will change! 

"Lucien Choi, today is the day we get outside for once!"

The hacker look over with the face of total shock, fear and tiredness.

"Outside? Today, I got to work I-"

You shot a glance at him, signaling you had no choice.

"I'll tell my boss I'll be gone for a bit, I have more important matters!"

707 said lamely as he got up, groaning way too much as his back hurt like hell.

"You tell them that." You say as you grabbed your purse by the door.

"We are going for a walk at the park, you need some muscle!"

You say as you opened the door for the red head as he had a offended look on him.

"I have enough muscle! But -sigh- fine, the park sounds nice."

"Good, let's gooo!"

You took Luciel by the arm and rushed him outside, leading him to the park.

"Luciel look- a playground!- It's so nostalgic, it looks exactly like the one I played on as a child!" You say as you saw children going down the slide, children going down the poles and hearing laughter of childhood memories being made.

"Oh yeah, some places have that sorta ring to them, don't they."

Luciel noted as he hugged you from behind, enjoying the nice breeze blowing his hair as it blows in the direction of the wind.

"We should have kids, Luciel."

You say as you thought of  having a child with Luciel's hair color, your eyes, his smarts and your looks will grow up to be a great person one day, following in their parents footsteps.

Luciel had a startled reaction to his face, but he smiled.

"Aha- a child. Yeah, that'll be nice, I'll teach it how to hack and tell him all about how we met!"

Luciel kissed your forehead, making you feel at ease.

"Sounds good, I love you so much, Luciel."

"I love you too, Y/N."

.

.

.

.

.

.

707 is the type of father to feed their baby chocolate milk thinking any milk will do for a baby, or he would like, buy the baby glasses that look just like his but like- baby sized and put it on him so they will look like "twins." He got that chaotic dad energy I gotta say.