Chapter Fifteen

I'm back in my room sitting on my large bed almost done shoving an entire pizza down my throat while Reign plays on my MacBook in front of me

and let me tell you this show is giving me a headache how hard can it be to know which brother you love more?

it's 1 hour past midnight and the whole house is silent, I doubt Mr.blade is home I don't know where the hell Alonso might be and I don't fucking care either.
Alex still didn't return back from his work and I'm all alone watching this headache of a show while eating 8 servings of pizza.
life couldn't be any more depressing.

I miss my home, papa, anna and I can't believe I'm saying this but also daniel. If I was ever bored I always ended up chasing daniel with a pistol in my hand of course it wasn't loaded but he didn't need to know that.

As the next episode's intro starts I hear the large doors open downstairs following by a few voices. I move my head closer to hear who it was.

"God, your such a retard who drinks that much alexander" I hear a voice I quite don't Recognise

"Who are you calling a retard do you know who I am?"

"I'm fucking Alexander Leonardo Blade" I hear Alex's voice which is clearly drunk on the sound of it

"We know your fucking name" The voice deadpans making a chuckle escape my lips.

"Zion" another voice joins but this one is deep and husky something that would spread chills on your body

"What!" I believe who is named Zion replies

" Take me to mamas room shes probably worried and fuck she's gonna rage hell on you two when she finds out you guys made me drink tonight" Alexander speaks breaking the silence

His mother?
mothers room?
That's my room, isn't it?

And before I could connect the dots my door burst open and three large men stand in my door frame.
one a bright blonde with glowing green eyes a little shorter than the other two and the other a tall skinny man with pitch-black hair.
Along with Alex in the middle who has a little more muscle on him than the other two.

" Oh, shit? your Dolas daughter" The blondie speaks pointing a finger at me

"No shit" I smile innocently

"Those eyes?" Alex slurs breaking our conversion

"Pocco Ragazza? your home?" he walks forward pressing one knee on my matters leaning forward to cup my face in his large hands.
little girl? why was he calling me little girl? 

"Me?"I question as he looks straight at me his eyes bright and glossy

" Good you're here, I got it figured out pocco ragazza your not gonna leave I promise okay" he wraps his arms forcing me to rest my chin on his shoulder.
the two figures watch us in sympathy the tall one stays still while the blondie itches the back of his neck.

Alex pulls away and looks at me with the brightest smile.
" I promise I'm never gonna leave you" he smiles before laying his head in my lap and burying his face on my abdomen.

I look up at the two men confused.

" he had a lot to drink tonight," The tall one tells me

"Does he usually get this drunk" I drawl

"No not really I made him drink a little more tonight he was just so stressed about the stupid kiss thing and I-" the blonde starts rambling

"Zion shut up"
the blondie who I know now is Zion gasps and holds his hand to his mouth

"Oh shit I didn't mean what I said"

I chuckle and shake my head

"don't worry about it I honestly don't care but why don't we do a favor and not mention this to him tomorrow" I request and a smile rises on his face and he nods

"your way cooler then he says"

"let's go zion" the tall one rolls his eyes and pushes zion out of the room before he could say anything

My door closes and I look down at Alex to see him sound asleep as he hugs my waist and his soft breath tickles my stomach. It feels weird but the thought of Alex worried about the kiss makes my heart flutter. A smile appears on my lips without me knowing as I watch him sleep.

I carefully close my MacBook and clean the pizza box off my bed and bring the blanket closer to him as I run my fingers through his hair.
I never had someone find comfort in me that they would want to sleep in my lap. Anyone who even cared about me would be scared of me, pity me, hate me. besides my father, everyone else was the same.
Then why is Alexander blade different?
why is he the only one that understands how hard it is to know how it feels to be loved?

Then why is Alexander blade different?why is he the only one that understands how hard it is to know how it feels to be loved?