Childhood

Sarv's p.o.v: "Sister Mary!" I said,"May I please go to the town and play at the park? I promise to get bread on my way!" "Alright,but make sure to do you're chores!" She said "Okay!!!" I was excited,yet nervous of what the village people would think of a demon like me...Being a catholic nun and a demon is very strange.  I walked to the park,shelks in hand and I went to the bread stop "Hi! May I get 15 loaves of bread for me and my sisters?" I asked. The lady at the desk started at me. "O-of course child,I-I'll get it right away." She gave me my bread and I began to the park.

          Ruv's p.o.v: I started walking to the park,I was usually made fun of because of my heavy accent,but today was calmer. I began to walk to the park,I got tripped "What?" I said "Ha! You are so very funny!" He tried to mock my accent,his attempt failed. Rolled my eyes,got up and dusted myself off. I walked to the park and saw this....Demon,she was dressed as nun,maybe to decisive.  

             Sarv's p.o.v: As I looked around the park two kids pointed and laughed at me. I ran up to them "Hi!" I said excitedly "Oi! What's with the demon horns,nun?" The kid I ran up to said. I looked at him "I-I uhm..." "Ha! You ugly demon,let me fix it for ya!" He grabbed my horns,"Hey!" A boy with a very heavy Russian accent said "Leave her alone!" 

         Ruv's p.o.v: I ran at them with full speed "Get the hell away from her!" I ran and punched one of the kids in the arm "Agh!" He said,he stammered away with the rest of his 'friends' "Hey,you okay?" I asked the pink nun. "Y-yeah!" She was crying. I rubbed her horns "You'll be okay,what is you're name?" "Sarventte,but you can call me Sarv!" She was very optimistic "I'm Ruvyzvat. Ruv for shorter version." She nodded. "So.....Why did you bring bread to the park?" I asked "For my sisters!" "How many?" I asked "300!"....wow

           Sarv's p.o.v: It was getting dark after every word we spoke. "Oh no! It's getting dark,I promise to meet you again in the mere future! I gave him my ribbon,he hand an eye-patch "Wear this as a symbol of friendship" "okay" He said! I had a friend.