010.

' Is the feeling in my stomach fear or excitement?'

"Out" Jungkook said turning off the cars ignition with a very nervous Taehyung who was looking at the large doors of the ravenette's mansion, in another situation he would've quickly dashed through the doors but this time he had unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach, to say he was nervous about what the ravenette was going to do to him would be a lie.

He was downright terrified, and he had every reason to be.

"Now Taehyung" Jungkook spoke out once again opening the passenger side door for Taehyung to get out, his eyes watching him so darkly making the silver haired feel like he couldn't move an  inch even if he wanted to.

"I don't have on  my panties" Taehyung mumbled out shyly feeling his slick dripping aggressively, finally meeting the eyes of the mafia who lips formed into a dangerous smirk making Taehyung even more nervous. What could he be smirking about right now, the silver haired thought.

"So" the ravenette said patience now growing thin, which led to him picking Taehyung up by his thighs and throwing Taehyung over his shoulder with no effort, making the male yelp at the sudden action he had barely no time to comprehend what Jungkook had just done.

All he knew was that his thoughts came back to him when received a harsh slap on his ass causing him to involuntarily moan and the mafia's eyes t darken even more, Jungkook knew all to well about Taehyung's pain kink and he was planning to see how far his pain tolerance will go tonight.

"Look at you moaning like a little bitch just by getting your ass slapped" Jungkook said while placing another slap on Taehyung eliciting another low moan. Jungkook also knew about Taehyung's degradation kink which he will also be putting in to play tonight.

Taehyung nervousness quickly turned into neediness and he felt quite embarrassed.

Walking up the driveway Jungkook was thinking if tonight would be the tonight that he will take Taehyung to the room not that room, but another room which had all the equipment he needed to execute his punishment tonight.

He was so lost in his thought that he didn't notice Taehyung situation but his obliviousness quickly ended when he snapped of his thoughts about that explicit room, and that's when he noticed it.

And by it, I mean the clear liquid that was currently draining down Taehyung inner thighs in what look like buckets, if the ravenette didn't know any better who would've thought that Taehyung may have pissed himself but all that was dripping from him was the pure arousal.

The arousal which Jungkook took two fingers to swipe off Taehyung's thigh and place said fingers sucking off the juices groaning at the taste if Jungkook said that Taehyung was the sweetest thing he ever tasted, he wouldn't be lying, cause God did the male taste like heaven.

Heavenly that is what Jungkook feel every time he was with Taehyung, he felt as if he was in heaven with Taehyung as his angel.

And it's quite ironic to be giving the devil an angel. One who could he easily turn bad, demolish, ruin. The real irony here is that tonight he will be doing all of those things.

The once angel has now fallen, fallen into the devil's arms.

And that is where he will stay as long as Jungkook has a say.

"God love you're so fucking shameless just dripping where any of my guards can see that pretty pussy" Jungkook said while glaring at his guards who were simply bowing in respect to their boss, they looked quite confused seeing their boss carrying the unknown male but they knew better than to question the JK.