Future them

Chapter two

(Peters pov)

I was sitting up in my room or more specifically the room that Tony gave me. This of course was because I was told that I would have to be as close as I can to the avengers in case of emergencies. Of course I still live with my aunt May I could never just leave her for the avengers after everything she has done for me.

Anyways today was the day my best friend besides Ned ofc. Nobody could replace the guy in the chair. Was coming over to the compound!!

I was so happy at the thought of seeing them. The only reason y/n was supposed to come over was just so they can help Tony on a suit really. But the rest of the avengers wanted to meet them too. They wanted to know more about them since I never stop talking about them. Plus, it's not too often that Tony asks someone to help him on something like a suit. Let alone from a teenager.

I was so excited since there is never anyone at this place that I can really talk too. :)

"Maybe after dinner me and y/n could watch some movies upstairs before we help tony it would be so fun kinda lik-"
I said to myself out loud before getting eruted by the sound of something falling.

I quickly ran down stairs to hear where the noise was coming from.

I stood there shocked to but not surprised to see that Wanda and Vision had broken another plate.

"Oh why hello there" vision said looking directly at me. "Hey vision, Wanda" I said to both of them.

"What are you guys doing... Is that the lobster on the ground?" I began to question. "Oh yeah" vision chuckled "about that.." he said. "The lobster may have or may have not slid off the plate, but given that you can clearly see the lobster on the ground gathering germs.." he paused "I'm gonna go ahead and say that it did slip off the plate... Then the plate fell" he said smiling at me very awkwardly.

"Okay... Do you guys need any help in the kitchen or..." I said getting cut off by Wanda

"Actually I don't really think your friend would have liked that unseasoned lobster" Wanda said to me them looking directly at vision.

"I WASN'T COOKING IT WRONG AND EVEN IF I WAS I WOUDN'T KNOW OF COURSE BECAUSE I CANT HAVE FOOD!!" vision claim

I mean he did kinda have a point but if he couldn't cook then why was he? Not in a mean way though yk.

"Do you guys need help" I said

"I'm a woman" Wanda said making me regret saying it like that

"Wait Im sorry I didn't mean to offend you in any sort of way I just-" I said panicking

"Peter" Wanda said loudly "I was just messing with you"

"Oh well... So do you two need help" I said making my words more friendly to them both.

"No where good but you should probably get ready you wouldn't want your future them to want see you like this then they might reconsider dating you" she said with a big grin on her face

"Oh, why wasn't I informed about Peter and y/n being in a relation ship?" He said confused but sounded a little hurt

"NoO nOo it's not like that between us we're just friends" I said

"Uh hmmm yea sure it is" she said "well just make sure I get front row when you two get married"

"You know I think I'm gonna go..." I said before leaving the kitchen to go upstairs to my room.

•°. * Time Skip To The Dinner •°. *

(Y/n's pov)

I was so nervous my whole body was shaky like crazy I swear I could not be anymore embarrassing.

I mean like I have meet Tony before he's a good person just with a very rude at times sense of humor. But over all he wasn't the main reason why I was worried.

It was more of the fact that Peter and all of the other avengers had invited me over to dinner! I- when I tell you I like pretty much screamed I did just not really in a horror movie type of scream.

As I was walking in I was greeted by happy who was almost never happy except when with may but don't tell Peter that. I did once but he refused to believe me like it's kinda obvious.

"Hey grump" I said to the not so happy man. "Hey person who won't admit that they like Peter but is obsessed with him"  he said shooting back at me.

"Hap" I said as I speed walked faster towards him "I though we agreed that we would never talk of that" I said whispering to him with and angry but more stressed look on my face.

"Oh relax y/n everyone in this compound is Shipping it and most of us don't know even know you. Well all except me ofc bestie" he said with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Oh my Thor stop before someone hears you" I said quietly

"Okay okay I'll stop but you have to promise me that when you two get married one day Ill be in the front row" he said with a half smile half serious face.

"Happy really!!" I said "yk what let's just go eat-"

"Y/n" I heard Peter say from across the room with one of the biggest dorky smile ever. But I found it all really cute.

I started to feel more released once I saw him until happy said "your blushing more red than ironmans suit"

I went over to hug Peter in a friendly way of course hehehe "hey you look good" I said regretting saying that it sounded so cheesy I can't with myself

"Thanks you look really fine too" he said

"Damn Parker I totally didn't know you thought y/n was fine but I guess that explains why your always Checking them out" he said smirking at Peter

I swear to Thor this dinner is gonna be the death of me if I didn't already die after Peter calling me fine.  :|

Words in chapter 1054 :)