16

Next morning....

Sid is waiting for her in dinning hall...

Sid's pov

aj tum muze dur jane ki try bhi mat kr princess aj m confess krke rahunga....when his phone ring he got a mail...he open it n read it having slight smile....

Shehnaz's pov
kaise Roku aj unhe...bas yaha se wapas jane ki der h m unke office se resign kr dungi lekin aj kisi bhi halat m muze unko avoid Krna hoga....m janti hu wo kya kehnewale hai...lekin m wo nahi sun na chahti ...I know 19 iss age m har ladki chahti h uska boyfriend ho lekin ye sab mere liye nahi h...weird but yehi meri life hai....aur unki feelings sun ke kahi  m bhi apni feelings express na krdu...

nahi nahi muze jaldi unse har relation todna hoga.....

suddenly her phone's notification bell ranged..she also got a mail n smiles brightly

she come downstairs while giggling continuosly

She called him from some distance

Shehnaz :- sidhaaartthhhh

Sid looked at her n smiles brightly..... listening her giggles he knows that she also got mail

She run towards him n hug him tightly.. beacuse of hight difference she have to stand on her toes

she wrapped her arms around his neck n giggles....

Shehnaz :- hame award mila hai Sidharth ....I am so happy

( Sidharth n Shehnaz jo design ke pics upload kiye the kisi award site par waha se unko mail aaya h that their company SB Creations is winner )

Sid lift her up while holding her waist n hug her tightly....

Sid :- I AM ALSO HAPPY FOR MY LOVE...n start to kiss her neck

Shehnaz is soo much happy that she didn't notice his action n she continuously blabbering her thank you speech to him while still hugging him

Shehnaz :- Thank you Sidharth muze guide krne ke liye.... apke wajase m itna sikh payi thanks a lot

Sid came out from her neck...

Sid :- you are talented meri jaan...

After listening his words she came out from his neck,, broke that intense hug but still hold his shoulders n look towards him

he lift her up again n now she rest her hands on his shoulder like that...

he touched his nose to her n close his eyes...she also close her eyes...

Sid :- You deserve this success my love...

N he Rest his lips on her lips...

Shehnaz open her eyes feeling his lips on her lips she feels different sensation...at this moment she don't know waht is right what is wrong she just love this new feelings

she again close her eyes

Sid start to move his lips on her lips...he lick her lower lip intensely...n start to chew her lips...he try to enter in her mouth but she is not allowing him

she don't know how to kiss obviously this is her first kiss so she stays like that...

Suddenly Sid's grip become tight on her waist.... he hungrily moving his lips on her....She feels breathless.. that's why she hold his shirt tightly...he understands that she is feeling breathless....but his heart wanted more...so lastly he give bite on her lower lip n slowly remove his lips... he open his eyes to look at her...n smiles proudly seeing his saliva on her lips....

he rested his forehead on her forehead...n caressed her hairs lovingly...

She is breathing heavily because of their intense kiss.....

slowly she open her eyes n looked towards his eyes...she can easily see the love for her in his eyes but she is not ready to accept it because of their different status...

She uttered slowly....

Ye galat hai.....

He put her down but still holding her from her waist....she is lowering her eyelashes

Sid :- kuch galat nahi h jaan.....he hold her chin up n slightly peck her  lips....

I LOVE YOU PRINCESS

Shehnaz closed her eyes tightly listening his words...

she push him slightly n remove his hands from her waist....

he is noticing her each action...

Shehnaz :- ye sirf apki attraction h meri tarf aur kuch nahi...hum sirf friends h usse jada kuch nahi...

she is going from their but he hold her hands n pulled her towards him

she lands on his chest he again hold her waist tightly.....

Sid :- I know my feelings very well jaana  .... n I am very much sure that I am madly in love with you...

Shehnaz :- ( while wiping her tears ) Hamare bich aisa kuch nahi ho sakta..

Sid :- yelled angrily....q nahi ho sakta....I love u n I know you also have feelings for me....

Shehnaz :- plz muze chodiye m inn sab m nahi girna chahti...n start to sob loudly...

Sid :- jaana I can't leave without you...m pagal hu tere liye tuze pata bhi nahi h m kabse tuzse pyaar krta hu......

she looked towards him being dumbfounded........

Let's see what will happen in next part....

do shower your love
plz do vote and comments 🤗😊