CHAPTER 02: Saved

LISA

A week passed since the day of my first encounter with V-sunbaenim happened and after that, I haven't seen them for a while.

Not that I want to. It's just that... my members are always teasing me about him in every music shows that we go to, when they are also in the same show.

"Lisa, can you come with me? I need to go to the bathroom."

"Okay, unnie. Let's go."

I accompanied Jennie-unnie. We are now at Music Bank for our comeback show.

Our schedule gets hectic when we have comebacks. But because we don't get to release songs often, we too have a lot of free time when we don't.

We went out of our waiting room and went straight of the opposite hall. The bathroom is quite far from us so unnie needed me to come with her.

After a few minutes, she came out and asked me one more time. "Okay, I'm done. Let's go, you sure you don't need to use the bathroom?"

"No, I'm okay, I don't need to."

I let her walk in front of me and I regret doing that because as soon as she was just a few meters away, slowly getting far from me, I was suddenly held back by someone pulling me behind.

"What the------Mingyu?"

I was shocked seeing him. What was he doing here? I don't ever want to talk to him again.

"Let go of me."

"No. I need to talk to you."

"What? We don't have anything to talk about. Let go sunbaenim or someone might see."

I was trying so hard to get out of his grip but he was just too strong. I know that he can be stubborn, if he wants to do something, he won't care about other's opinion.

I don't even know why I liked him in the first place. Yeah, maybe because of his stubborness that made me like him.

"You're now calling me sunbaenim? I'm hurt Lisa. I thought we are more than that?"

I gasped, shocked at what he said. Why is he being like this right now? When I know that it's definitely over whatever is between us.

A sudden thought about Tzuyu crossing my mind made me guilty.

"We are nothing sunbae. I just want to remind you that you have a girlfriend, so please stop this stupidity."

His eyebrows raised, tightening his grip around my wrist.

"You move on so fast, Lisa. I thought you loved me, hm? Is it because of Taehyung? I never thought you wanted someone like him, someone--"

The audacity of him to insult him. Taehyung sunbae is not even involved with me. All of it was a misunderstanding.

"Stop it, Mingyu! And you're hurting me! Just---let go."

"No. You're mine, remember? No one can have you but me."

Shit. He's scaring me. How did he become like this?

I suddenly got scared and my eyes started to well up. My tears trickling on my face. I wish I hadn't met him, I wish I didn't like him. I wish I stayed, I wish I knew.

"Hey, what are you doing? Let go of her."

I looked behind Mingyu, and there I saw V-sunbae. I didn't expect to see him and he looked angry and irritated at the same time.

I wiped the tears on my face and tried to get my hand back.

I felt relieved. I don't want anyone seeing us, or finding out about us but it's the only way I can get away from Mingyu.

Mingyu looked at him but his hand is still holding my wrist.

Taehyung noticed that and he walked towards me and stood next to me, freeing my hand from Mingyu's hold.

I noticed the visible red circle, formed by his tight grip.

Mingyu didn't say anything. I thought that he is going to talk back but I'm glad that he still knows what he is doing.

He knows that Taehyung is still a sunbaenim and that he might get in trouble if he acted out.

He looked at me fiercely and then to V-sunbaenim.

"I'll be going now, sunbae." He said, with a firm tone, his irritation noticeable.

He went off and we were left behind.

I don't know what to say, I just can't leave when he helped me get out of that uncomfortable situation.

I looked at him and saw that he was looking at my wrist.

I immediately hid it behind me, not wanting him to unnecessarily worry and wonder about what happened.

"Are you okay?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

Damn. Why does he look so hot?

Shit, Lisa. What are you talking about? I shouldn't be thinking like this.

"Lisa-ssi? Hey... are you okay?"

Getting out of the trance, I started to stutter, much to my embarassment.

"Oh... I- I- I'm okay, s- sunbae."

He doesn't seem to believe what I said so he stepped forward and took my arms that was behind me.

He can now clearly see the red circle formed around my wrist. He slightly touched it with his other hand and made me slightly flinch from the stinging sensation.

"Sorry... You should take care of this, this might get worse. I don't mean to pry but... do you want to tell me anything?"

I don't know what to say. We're not close and telling him the truth will make it complicated. Besides, I don't want anyone to know, not yet.

"I... uhm---"

"Lisa? You were suddenly gone. Where were you?"

Jennie unnie stopped when she saw me, specially when he saw Taehyung-sunbae with me and still holding my wrist.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim."

"I think I got to go. Thank you sunbae. I'm sorry for bothering you."

I took back my hand and bowed to him. I quickly went to Jennie-unnie and hurriedly took her arms to go back.

I looked back and saw Taehyung-sunbae still standing both his hands inside the pockets of his pants looking serious.

We made eye contact and I quickly turned away and clutched my chest as I feel the rapid beating of my heart.

A/N:

This is cringey but I am still adjusting to what am I going to write. I will try to make this story simple and not too long.😆 I badly want to finish this so bear with me. And I accept criticism so feel free to judge me.😃 Thank You!😁