𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢

( ↑ randy kinda ugly lmao sorry.)

Y/N's POV 

I had awaken from my rest and i looked at my alarm to see it was 8'0! i rushed to get my clothes i pick just a random tee and jeans/skirt i quickly put some shoes on and ran out i realised sidney already left me really sid? anyway i ran out the my door quickly grabbed my books and bag then ran out the house cause i had no time for breakfast, when i locked the door i turned around and an as ran as fast as i could i was making sure my bags and books wouldn't fall so i wasn't paying attention. when i ran into someone. My books and bag fell off of me and spalt everywhere on the ground "Shit! Im so sorry!" all the stuff in my bag fell out cause i cause i didn't get to check my damn zipper "Hey it's all good" me and the dude picked up my stuff i guessed he was a dude cause his voice. 

When me and the figure finished picking my stuff up i looked at the person and looked at them and said "Thanks!...Uh." "Randy, Randy meeks." he said putting his hand out for me to shake "Thanks Randy!" i said shaking his hand.. I realised OH SHIT.. SCHOOL! " OH SHIT UH NICE TO MEET YOU RANDY BUT I GOTTA GO!" I said as i was taking off "bye!" i was right in front of the school and i bashed into the door to see an empty hall 

i was kinda weirded out by it considering the hall is always full anyways i was at my class i slowed down closed my eyes took a deep breath then walked in, Once i got in the class it went silent.... "Your late." My teacher Ms. Johnson said "I know miss, im sorry" "Whatever take a seat" "Rude much shit.." i said in my mind,as i got to my desk and sat down i put my head down in my arms shutting my eyes about to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of the bell ringing and i got up grabbed my bag and started to head out just like everyone else, as i was walking down the hall going to my locker to get my stuff for second period as i was walking down the hall i saw sidney walking towards me with this girl,     "Hi Y/N!" sidney said "I want you to meet my friend tatum!" i got a better look at tatum and saw she had shoulder length blonde hair,hazel eyes and overall very pretty.

"Hey Y/N!" tatum said

"Hi tatum" you said while smiling at her,

You knew she was stu's girlfriend he told you he had told you about her, she seemed nice so she's a good match for him but there was something deep down in you that was telling you that you didn't like her but you chose to ignore and continue your greeting with the girl,

"When's your next class?" Sidney said looking in your direction "A little like 5 minutes i think" you said "Speaking of which i think i should go now guys." you said looking at my bag then them "it was nice meeting you tatum" you said looking at her "You too" she said smiling, i started walking to my second class when i got in the class it was empty, when i sat down and started to skim through my bag i found my notebook and and pencil i started to doodle random stuff i kinda started to doodle billy and stu, a little while later i heard the door open i ignored it assuming it was another kid coming to class, "Whatcha drawing?" i heard a familiar voice say i look up to see Stu, And Billy jeez both of them? "Just random stuff" i said covering my ever so embarrassing drawing of the two it wasn't a bad drawing i just didn't want them to see it Billy moved my arm to reveal the drawing.