Shadow Weaver

"CATRA, YOU PATHETIC FOOL, GET OUT OF MY WAY. Y/N HAS TO LEAVE THE HORDE. SHE IS A DISTRACTION TO ADORA!!!"

Although Shadow Weaver yelled at Catra to move, her body remained between the you and the crazy woman in front of you. This time, you had messed up on a training exercise and tripped on a fallen branch, resulting in Adora and Catra stopping to help you up. They were always there for you, especially Catra. While the 3 of you had been friends forever, your bond with Catra was stronger than friendship, at least that's what you hoped. Catra cuts off your thoughts:

"SHADOW WEAVER, THAT'S ENOUGH! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU MISTREATING MY GIRLFRIEND. SHE IS STRONGER THAN ME, STRONGER THAN ADORA, AND SHE IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE, AND UNLIKE YOU, SHE IS ACTUALLY WORTH SOMETHING, SO LEAVE US ALONE AND GO DIE IN A HOLE!"

Shadow Weaver was taken aback by Catra's sudden outburst and stomps off to report her to Hordak, mumbling under her breath. Like Shadow Weaver, you, too, were surprised, but not at her yelling match with the old lady. She called you her girlfriend!!! You couldn't hide the red that covered your face, and when Catra noticed your blushing, she laughed. "Wanna go watch a movie?" she asked.

"Haha, sure!"

You walked with her, and when you reached the room, you stopped and found the courage to ask, "Catra.... back when you were yelling at creepy witch lady, you called me... your girlfriend?"

This time Catra's face went red. She didn't expect you to notice, much less remember. Finding her words again, she responded nervously, "haha... yeah... umm... do y-you... want t-to be my girlfriend?" She brought her hand to her face, hoping to cover up her cherry-red face, but you could still see it. You leaned a bit closer and kissed her on the cheek.

"I would love that"

The two of you stood there for a moment, enjoying both the silence and each other's company. Suddenly Catra blurted out, "C-c-can I k-kiss you?" You took a moment to register her question before responding, "yes."

She leaned in closer and pressed her lips to yours, enjoying the soft texture and slight warmth. Suddenly you hear the click of a camera and you turn to find Adora peeking out from behind a corner with her phone sticking out. She teased, "I'm SO gonna show Kyle, Lonnie, and Rogelio!"

"DONT. YOU. DARE." you yell as she runs off. Following her, your little game turned into a game of tag and Adora forgot about the picture while running. Catra, however, did not, but she didn't mind it's existence, in fact, she would be asking Adora to send it to her later. 

*Hey guys, just another note: I did not intend for Adora to seem weird/stalker-ish... the idea was like how siblings take pictures of you playing video games or something and threaten to show your parents. Also, I would appreciate any story suggestions because I'm not too sure what you guys want to read (Seriously, I'm fine with writing anything). Anyways, thanks for reading and I'll write again soon!*