Insecure

You sighed as your best friends, Catra and Adora, raced to the bathroom to clean up after a successful training exercise. The three of you had destroyed 184 robots, and all of the exercise left you sweaty and tired. Adora ended up reaching the bathroom first, and while she got cleaned up, you and Catra sat down to talk. Initiating the conversation, Catra said, "I can't believe you beat me!"

"What do you mean! I always destroy more bots than you!"

"That's not true!"

"Catra! Yesterday you just sat in the corner, making me do all of the work!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

Just then, Adora came out of the bathroom, a trail of steam following her. Catra and Adora soon switched places, and Adora now sat beside you. You discussed your robot-destroying competition, and how she just barely won. After 30 minutes, you started to get worried about Catra, so you decided to check up on her.

Opening the door, you ask, "Catra, you ok?"

She turns around to look at you with puffy eyes and a few tears streaming down her face. 

"Ever heard of privacy?" She asks.

You move closer to her and wipe the tears off her cheek. The two of you stood in silence for a moment while Catra calmed down. You asked why she was crying and she refused to share.

"Tell me, or I will tell Adora that you're crying and she will inform Shadow Weaver that your tears are 'hindering her progress.'"

"That's low!"

"Catra, you know nothing's too low for me ;) Now tell me before she comes."

"Fine! Fine! It's just that I think your eyes are beautiful... They're so perfect and symmetrical. They bring out all of your beautiful features. They make you even more perfect than I already think you are."

"Catra... you think I'm perfect???" You hoped that you weren't blushing, but wanted to get to the root of the issue, so you asked "ok... but what do my eyes have to do with you being sad?"

"Don't you get it? You're perfect and I'm not like you. My eyes are different colors, I'm ugly, and I'm not as strong as you or Adora!"

"WTF!!!! That's why you were crying?!?! You are the LITERAL DEFINITION of perfect! I'm just like everyone else. You're unique. You're special, and yeah, you weren't able to destroy as many bots as me, but you got damn close and you weren't even trying. As for ugly, you look so hot that I've wanted to kiss you for years! I never told you because you're way out of my league!"

Catra's face instantly glowed red, and she asked, "You really think so?"

"Absolutely. You're perfect."

"So... you weren't even lying about wanting to kiss me?"

You started blushing, and you slowly shook your head.

"Then may I?"

"Yeah."

Your lips connected and you felt wonderful and full of life. Suddenly, you heard a camera and saw a flashing light. Adora stood in the doorway with her phone pointed towards the two of you. Seeing how she ruined the moment, she quietly apologized and left you and Catra alone. A moment passed before the two of you burst into laughter. Catra left the bathroom so you could freshen up, but you wanted to shower as quickly as possible so you could see Catra again. Luckily you had a movie planned for the evening.

*Wow... tbh, I can't say i'm too proud of this chapter. I've been kinda tired from some work. Anyways, PLEASE comment some suggestions on what to write. I literally have nothing in my head right now. You can request anything... I'm pretty desperate, so I'll probably write it.*