12

—— MONDAY

—— MONDAY

Sunghoon park, Seoul's most intimidating street racer came walking into school with a bunny outfit and a straight face.

The whole school stared in shock while others bursted out laughing. Yeeun walked up to the male and licked her lips, staring from bottom to top.

"I love with the sudden change of style park." She teased cause everyone to burst into laughter.

"Shut up." Sunghoon snarled at the other students, causing the hallways to grow tranquil. "This is the last bet I'm making with you Yee." He warned.

"Is it really park? Didn't you tell me you weren't a loser?" She cocked a brow up.

"Alright. It's not the last bet, but the last bet where i let you go that far."

"Wow, Sunghoon actually looks...not scary." I added, staring at the male who rolled his eyes at me.

"Wait, Sunghoon look here. Say cheese!!" Yeeun held up her phone up with the peace sign as Sunghoon stared at the camera intensively.

"Oh man, Yeeun I'm loving you for this bet you made." Jay laughed patting Sunghoon's back.

"Who wants a carrot? Cause I know someone here does." Jungwon bantered, waving a baby carrot across sunghoon's face.

Sunghoon snatched it and started to munch on it, "shut your mouth, I hate you all."

And that's how the school day went, not to mention he has to wear it the whole day. He's lucky street racing starts after 12 or else he would've been straight up embarrassed lol.

—— MIDNIGHT

"You've nearly crashed at least 10 times on the road, are you insane?" He facepalmed out of frustration.

It was harder than I thought, I was good at driving. But street driving? It was on a whole level of skill ness, I thought it was just speeded up driving. But it's like a art.

"God you're tired only from training two days? Do you expect me to be a expert already? What are you going to do with the rest of the 5 months we have remaining?!" I shouted in annoyance, of course you're going to have to be patient if you want to be an instructor...right? Anyone should know that if they plan to teach.

"Ok...ok...I'm sorry. Just take your time." He apologized gently, he took some time thinking about of how much of a hard time he had with his sister when she taught him.

He doesn't want to give Hyerim the same feeling, even though he dislikes her a lot. "Hyerim, I told you. Just don't go in full speed, increase your speed as you go. Start off slow then increase the speed as you go."

"Alright."

I started off slowly at 60, then went up to 100, slowly I increased the speed at 100. I finally made it to 100, my heart was pacing...what if I crashed? What if it was my last moment?

I didn't let my thoughts get ahead of me, Jungwon looked at the speeding meter then back at me. He licked his lips and shook his head, "increase the speed, higher."

"Jungwon I'm scared." I checked out breathlessly from the fear.

"Come on. Higher. Don't be such a pussy."

I increased the speed to 130 then to 180, Jungwon curved his lips up into a smirk. "Mhm, wasn't that hard was it? Increase."

"More?!"

"You didn't think it was over did you?" He cocked a brow up, I sighed.

I made it to 200, then increased to 230. At this point I was screaming. "OH MY FUCKING GOD, THERE IS NO WAY IM ACTUALLY DOING THIS."

I increased it even more and made it to where all the other racers were, Yeeun and Sunghoon clapped as they saw me getting out of my car.

"I'm impressed, newbie." Sunghoon teased, I playfully rolled my eyes at the male.

"I think we'll get her in sooner than we think." Jungwon whispered into sunghoon's ear.

Newest top street racer? Maybe. Who knows.

——-