But First, Pizza

None of them had seen each other much over summer break and it was weird to see how much they all changed once they were back together. Courtney's was the most dramatic change.

She used to be a fit cheerleader with a tight body but Bradyn instantly noticed that her once athletic build was starting to fill out. He could see it most prominently in her face. It was subtle but it was there. He couldn't get a good look at her body because she was wearing sweats and an oversized hoodie. Which is odd because she never wears clothes like that. It's usually always leggings and crop tops. She's hiding something.

Their friend group was bigger than most. Courtney was the only girl and there were ten other guys. They never really did much other than hang out at someone's house but they all enjoyed being bored together. They all meshed pretty well. Everyone wasn't necessarily best friends with each other but they all got along well enough, like a hockey team; you won't necessarily talk to everyone on your team but you know them well enough to accomplish a common goal.

Courtney and Bradyn fit into that category. They weren't the closest of friends, and didn't talk to each other a whole lot, but they were in the same friend group so they were at least familiar with one another.

The first day after summer break they all decided to hang out at Aiden's house. One by one they arrived at the house, greeting each other and filling out the kitchen. Everyone dapped each other up but they took the time to give courtney a proper hug. Everyone who hugged her noticed she had gained a bit of weight over the summer but no one paid any attention to it.

Once everyone was accounted for, they moved from the kitchen to Aiden's bedroom. The ten teenagers were scattered around the room. Some sat on the bed but most leaned up against the bed or on adjacent walls. Instead of having side conversations they all engaged in one conversation, curious about how everyone's summer vacation went.

Everyone but Bradyn was paying full attention to the conversation going on around them. Bradyn couldn't help but steal glances at Courtney. She was sitting on the bed against the headboard and he was sitting in a moon chair across the room from her. Courtney had always been an attractive girl but he never really paid any mind to her until now. He liked seeing her with a bit more weight on her body, it suited her. When he hugged her in the kitchen he could feel that her waist had gotten wider and was curious what her figure really looked like. How much weight did she gain over the summer? Bradyn stared at her torso as if he would acquire x-ray vision if he looked hard enough.

'I guess I'll see her body soon enough.' He thought to himself. She was a cheerleader after all. She would have to squeeze into that short skirt and tight halter top at some point.

One of the times Bradyn looks over at her, Courtney catches him. She immediately gets nervous because she wasn't even speaking and he intimidates her anyways. Bradyn had always kind of made her nervous but especially now. Over the summer he had gotten a lot bigger. Between the growth spurt and going to the gym he was no longer that string bean teenager she remembered. He also had very piercing eyes and his dark hair and strong facial features made him look brooding.

He doesn't look away or break eye contact with her; he just, stares back. Courtney is the one who gets nervous and she ends up looking away. 'What was that about?' She thinks to herself, trying to calm herself down. Her body reacts to the encounter by overheating. She overheated a lot lately with the extra weight combined with the sweatpants and hoodie she was currently wearing; it didn't take long for her body to break into a sweat. She avoided eye contact with him and tried desperately to calm herself down before she started perspiring from her face.

A trickle of sweat ran down the centre of her back and thick, hot moisture formed in her underboob. The hoodie she was wearing was a light grey and she instantly regretted the decision to wear that color. It was an old cheer hoodie and the only one that fit her somewhat well at the moment but she knew that the sweat would show through. To avoid this, she slightly pulled her torso away from the head board, sitting upright.

She made a mental note to herself to buy more clothes when she got home.