The Beginning

Bradyn drags his fingers across Courtney's chest.

He enjoys touching her in new places and seeing how her body reacts to him.

Neither of them are paying attention to whatever is on the tv. Courtney zoned out as soon as he pressed play.

Bradyn brushes the side of his pointer finger underneath her chin. The skin there is warm and it has a lot more give than he remembers. He kneads her double chin gently between his thumb and index finger. Bradyn brings his hand up to caress the side of her face and then plunges his hand down the front of her shirt. Courtney flinches a bit from how cold his hands are but they warm up quickly.

Bradyn breathes out slowly and closes his eyes. If he didn't watch himself stick his hand between her boobs, he wouldn't be able to tell which part of her body he was touching. She's gained so much weight that every part of her body feels the same now. Whether his hands are between her legs, breasts, or arms it's all the same. Courtney's body is soft and warm everywhere; it makes no difference.

Bradyn scoops up her left breast in the palm of his hand and slowly lifts it up and down, taking in the complete weight of her udder. Laying between his legs is a medium sized sow. She has all the attributes of a female pig. She'll eat whatever is served to her and she's fat enough to be slaughtered. Her fat tits droop, unable to bear their own weight. Even how she's breathing so heavily while doing nothing but laying down in between his legs.

Bradyn rolls up her shirt until it fully exposes her right side. He slaps her side with an open palm and watches as she flinches. Even if she wanted to move, it would take her a while to get her bearings and then attempt to move her hog of a body. The lard on her side recoils and bounces longer than it used to. He slaps the same spot again and Courtney groans subtly.

Bradyn watches as his hand print begins to form a brand under her pale skin, developing in a dark pink hue.

Something in her stomach curdles and Courtney shifts her body to try and get more comfortable but her belly just finds something else to protest about.

Bradyn peers over one of her shoulders at her non-existent neck. Her breasts come all the way up to her chin when she's laying down. Courtney burps and Bradyn puts his hand on her stomach to push another one out.

Courtney can feel something poking her in the back. She's laying in his lap but she's still a considerable ways away from his crotch so it can't be his dick.

She puts her hands on the bed and attemps to scootch herself backwards but she just ends up struggling. Bradyn loops his arms underneath hers and pulls her back into him with ease. The way he man handles her makes her wet. No matter how heavy she gets, Bradyn still seems to be able to throw her body weight around.

Now that she's closer to his body she can tell that the thing poking her in the back definitely was his dick. She's glad that he gets turned on by her doing nothing because she wouldn't even know how to go about being seductive anymore.

Most of their nights go like this.

Bradyn goes to school all day and then comes back and hangs out with Courtney. While he's gone she eats because she misses him and no matter how full she is she'll eat again when he gets home.

The two of them become comfortable in their new routine. Luckily Bradyn's parents never come downstairs to check on him so they basically have the whole floor to themselves.

But their peace doesn't last long.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

It's been two weeks since Bradyn moved Courtney into the basement and things couldn't be better. They were living in their own little world and when they were together everything was perfect.

They're watching a movie when Courtney's phone vibrates. At first they both ignore it but then it begins to vibrate more violently. It gets to the point of being too annoying to pay attention to the show so Bradyn decides to get up and check it.

He carefully slides his body out from under Courtney's and walks over to the desk.

"Who is it?" Courtney asks when Bradyn has her phone in his hand.

"Your parents."

Courtney's first reaction is to sit up, but her arms quickly tire and she lowers herself back down. She can't remember the last time her parents called her. Why are they blowing up her phone now?

"What did they say?" She asks, curiously; wondering what it is they could possibly want from her.

"I don't know, I can't get past your lock screen. They just keep calling."

Well whatever it is, it can't be good. Courtney can't remember the last time her parents called her; or even texted her for that matter. Sometimes she forgot that they existed. Even when her uncle passed away a few years ago they didn't message. She actually didn't even hear it from them, it was a family friend who texted her condolences.

"I don't know what to do." Bradyn repeats.

"Just turn it off." She can't think of anything better.

He does what she says and then places the phone back on the desk.

Bradyn walks back over to his bed and lays down beside Courtney.

It's amazing how just being with him relaxes her completely.

He rubs her side, gliding his fingers inbetween the folds of her skin; exploring how deep her fat rolls go now. Courtney tries her hardest to stay awake but once Bradyn begins placing light kisses on the back of her neck, she's done for. The soft hum of the TV luls her to sleep and Bradyn isn't far behind her. He snuggles up closer to her. She has enough body heat to keep both of them warm.

"I love you Courtney" are the last words he hums into the back of her neck before he trails off to sleep too.