Chapter 20 : Getting Ready

Greyson's Pov

I had a fun time with my friends and....YN. The others went home already, me and YN are left alone again. We were talking and laughing all the way when we reached her house. It's already night and the cold breeze of the wind keeps brushing through our skins. I 

"I guess you should go home now" I said softly.

"Yeah" she replied. "But I can still walk around the block, one last time" She said with a smile.

"Okay then, let's go" I said and we started walking. It's already night and the cold breeze of the wind keeps brushing through our skins. I glanced at YN, I can feel she's getting cold, she doesn't have jacket only her short sleeve shirt. And I can see she's wrapping her both arms, holding her shoulders.

"I know your feeling cold" I said calmly and took off my jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders.

"T-thanks" she said and smiled at me. I smiled back.

We reached the park, and the city lights were really shining so bright. We went to the bench and sat down, YN laid down on my lap, while I'm stroking and playing with her soft long hair.

"So Grey, when did you started playing the piano?" she said softly.

"When I was 7" I replied.

"Oh, you have a gifted talent" she said then she sat up and looked at me, "Hey the musical festival is approaching soon, right?" she asked.

"Yes, 2 days left and it's the festival" I answered. "Yeah, I'm kinda nervous actually" I added. She faced me, holding both my shoulders,

"Ugh, don't be! You have to shine and stand out, they don't know that you have that kind of mad piano skills! You have to be confident okay. They might be the prettiest or the most popular but I doubt they don't have that kind of passion in music, you know?" she whispered loudly.

"Yeah, but--" I said with a worried expression.

"You have to try!" she said loudly shaking my shoulders.

"Okay, okay fine!" I said while chuckling. 

"Good!" she winked and made a 'thumbs up.'

We started staring at each other, our eyes locked together, I can see her chocolate brown sparkling eyes. Then, the next thing I know I'm leaning in to her closer and closer. Our face was like 2 inches away from each other and she's just there, with her eyes widen.

"Uhm Grey?" She asked, maing me realize our faces are so close as ever! I moved away.

"I'm sorry. I-I-I j-just...didn't mean...t-t-too, I--" she cut me off.

"It's alright" she said with a smile

"So what song are you gonna sing at the festival?" she added. I shrugged.

"What do you mean you don't know???" she shouted.

I giggled, "Chill! I'm just kitten, I'm gonna sing Paparazzi by Lady Gaga" I stated.

"Why that?" she said with a grin on her face.

 "A big fan" I simply said.

"Well, okay" she said and nodded. "Can you please play Paparazzi for me?" she pleaded.