Chapter 5 : It's Time to Stand Out

ON THE MULTIMEDIA AT THE RIGHT SIDE IS THE PICTURE OF SELENA GOMEZ AS SELENA (YLN) IN "SHE CHANGED MY WHOLE LIFE"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's Pov

Well it's lunch already, me, Nathan, YN, Elle, and Madi ate together again, talking to [YN] was great, then after we ate, we were walking in the hallways to go to our class then someone just grabbed my shirt into the janitor's closet. None of my friends notice it. I saw them! Three of the bullies were in the closet (A/N: well the janitor's closet is big) then Jack locked the door.

"Hey jerkface, remember me?" Jack said creepily. "Don't scream or I'll punch you right in your eye, you want that black?" he said with a smirk.

"No" I answered with a worried tone.

"Meet us in the Hanred Ave. near the pharmacy store after class right away, we should have a little talk, don't say this to your little buddies or else yor get some from me and my guys." he said while showing his fist to me.

"Okay, I won't say a word" I said scaredly.

Then we all went out of the janitor's closet, then I went straight to th classroom, good thing me, Jack, and his mean buddies were not on the same class but were both sophomores. I went straight to class then acted normally like nothing happened.

"Where have you been?" Nathan asked me.

"I forgot my wallet at the cafeteria table, no worries!" I said straight to them.

"Okay then" YN butted off. I nodded.

CLASS. CLASS. THEN DISMISSAL!  OH NO! is this really a talk or a beat up, I'm scared! If I don't show maybe he'll beat me up, so I gotta go there early without them knowing. When the bell rang, I grabbed my bag then went straight outside the classroom then walked going to Hanred avenue, whatever is that place.

So I haven't said this to anyone even my friends so I go to tht place where Jack said it to be. I went there and looking for him and then someone just grabbed my arm and put it in my back it's two guys and someone went there, and oh no it's.......JACK.

"Well...Well, Well hello there jerkface" he said while grinning.

"I thought we are having a talk, why am beinh hold in the arms, like being kidnapped!" I said with a worried and scared tone.

"Oh that...STUPID!" He punched me on my cheek and in my stomach, and I think I have a wound on my cheek already, now nobody wants to defend me,great, just GREAT!

IDIOT ME! IDIOT! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! I'M SO GULLIBLE! EASY TO BE TRICKED, I SHOULD'VE KNOWN! NOW IM LOCKED HERE WITH THESE FEROCIOUS MONSTERS!

Oh please if someone can just save me! I was so dizzy like I can't open my eyes wide then, someone came out of the blew and kicked and hurt those guys then they all run away and she was a...girl?! Wow, for a girl to act like that, so fierce! And she turned to my direction, then I can't see her that much when she's coming closer to realize, it was.....YN?!? I can see while coming near me she has a worried face. Then she said...

"Hey Greyson, are you okay? don't worry they're gone now!" She said with a worried tone. Then I offered my hand to him and help him stand up.

I  hugged him and cried, "T-thank y-you so m-much...you s-saved m-m-my l-life" I weakly said.

She pushed away from my hug gently. "That's what friends are for, right?" YN said with a half-smile.

"W-were F-friends?" I asked weakly.