INTRODUCTION

Anirudh rc: He is a businessman....he was once a very nice and sweet person but due to his 1st and and  2nd gf he changed to a cold hearted and ruthless person... he only loves his family,the whole Kolkata scares from him....23 yrs old♡

Bondita das: She is a very sweet and nice girl... she is a  writter and she loves his family very much.... 20 yrs old..♡

Binoy rc: He is anirudh father... a nice person and owns a alcohol factory...

Trilochan rc:  Anirudh kaka... he believes in puja and god a lot... does not have old thinking...

Shubra rc: She is anirudh mother... a housewife and a kind hearted woman....

Batuk rc:  He is younger brother of anirudh... he is naughty and smart guy... he is sweet 16...

Saswati rc: She is younger sister of batuk n anirudh... very cute and sweet child... 6 yrs old...

Saudamini bhawmik: She is ex gf of anirudh... she was only with him because she found him attractive... has ni connection with him now except his colleague gf... negative character...22 yrs old...

Manorma chatterjee: She is 2nd ex gf of anirudh... she too dumped  anirudh when she found a more richer guy than him in mumbai... has no connection with andita...21 yrs old...

Arvind das: He is a kind hearted man... respects woman... father of bondita.. he loves his daughter a lot...

Sumati das: Mother of bondita..a housewife and kind hearted woman...

Sampoorna das: Elder sister of bondita...positive character..21 yrs old...

Note:

•This  story is of 21st century...

•Its a love and obsession story...

•Andita isn't a baarister...

•Both live in kolkata...

•There is no somnath,thaku maa,saurabh,tapur,Chandrachur and tupur in this story...

•Pls accept late posts as i have one more ongoing story...

Arvind and Trilochan bith were thinking for andita marriage together ....