Chapter 4

It were finally the days that trump waited for, he excitely got ready and the camps all greets him good lucks. Trump was happies to finally get close ups with Biden.

 When he arrived on house, he was greets by many others slave two. Trump were confusing why the slave were so sad with their lifes. After all, Biden are there and no one need too complains because he are the best uwu sussy baka 🥵😏. 

Trump was first push onto a small place which he is live for most of he life there under Biden's protetians. He was love being naughty person becuse everytime he did it he is get whip by Biden himselves. Another reason Trump like it is becuse everytime he come close to Joeys, he nose is fill with a pungant electrifieng smell of Biden's scents. This make him love grew even deepest for him, and he become even most jelus to Obama than he one is. Obama so annoying, he is always copying he beloveded, Joe and this make Trump hated Obama because he is an copycat.

  OwO Trump is the best kitty 😻.

One night, while Biden are drunk, Trump's orange face remind him of chicken wings and he wants to eat it. Trump and Biden started kissing, they starts to get hard. They begins wetting each other using there tonges and had very intimates moments that I cannot describe.