Part 2 of Chapter:3

Lukas POV:

After getting nocked over by Rose and Nino I heard the music stop playing,'Why dose it sound so familiar?'.

It felt like I heard it all the time but now I can't remember I looked up to see a boy with hot pink hair with a dark purple on the sides his hair in a long ponytail those beautiful gold eyes caught my attention wait beautiful!? What am I thinking I like Marinette or do I shook the thought away taking his hand and to my surprise they were soft yet had this roughness to them.

He was taller then me by 1or 2 inches to so I had to look up a little bit to thank him  when I turned my head to the side I saw the look on Rose's face when she saw the fluffy white dog.

"Oh it's you again what was your name again Marinetta I do believe"

The way he talked made my heart race at the deepness of his voice she was stuttering out a yes as we all looked at the laughing male his laugh sound so cute.

"Now may I ask why are you all spying on me hmm~?"

Oh no he knew.

3rd POV:
Y/n looked at them  with a fake smile that would full anyone that's when he forgot to introduce himself.

"Oh right my name is Y/n Cipher nice to meet you."Y/n said with a wave of his hand and Rose couldn't control herself anymore she awed loudly at the snow wolf who looked at her with a look of confusion and tilting his head to the side making some of the girls awe to even some of the guys had to admit it was cute.

He looked at his master who looked even more confused like they just up ignored him for his dog.

"Oh and this little angel here is Loki."

"Y-y/n is that really y-you?"said a blonde haired teen who had a look of shock painting his face.

Y/n turned his head facing the blonde haired male only for his eyes to shoot open once they made eye contact the fack smile turning a real genuine one.

"Sure is Adrien why you missed me my cute little blondie~" now that court everyone's attention as to why the male they just met a few minutes ago already new one of Paris's youngest model's.

"Wait you two know each other?"ask Nino as he was now curious about who this guy was that somehow knew his best friend.

"Yep we did a photo shoot together in f/c (favorite Country) and he was staying for a month so we hang out a lot so it was only natural we became friends."Y/n said remembering the good times when he would tease the blonde haired male as kids just to see that cute blush.

After that they all hanged out y/n making joke's about them being 'creeps' for spying on him making the group laugh Loki once he saw his master's best friend ran to him snuggling the green eye'ed male as he fell asleep.

"Wait now I remember where I saw you guy's you were playing at that cool bout right."Y/n remembering when he saw the blue and black haired male look eye's making the blue-ette laugh softly remembering the look of amazement in the pink-eet's  eye's a small blush covering his chick's as 'cute' was all he thought of the

Y/n looked at his watch to see the time he looked back at everyone else with a sad smile as he got up getting his stuff ready to leave.