I Missed You (Yoonmin)

"Jimin...I'm done with this relationship" Yoongi typed through his phone and blocked him immediately when the other person saw it.

Yoongi can't do anything about it. He had the decision to pick between Jimin and his future by his parents.

His eyes, brimming with tears. The decision was tuff. He had to tell his friends and family about it. He knew that it hurts to lose someone you love and a person that you've known for a long time.

But he knew it was for the best...

(3 Years Later)

It was about 3 years since Yoongi broke up with Jimin. After the incident happened, his mind suddenly went blank.

His mind needed Jimin. His touch, his kisses, his love...

But...it was too late.

He found out a couple of days ago that after the breakup happened, Jimin went to America.

"He probably started a new life, with his new husband," Yoongi said while tears went down his eyes.

While Jimin was also missing Yoongi. Yes...After the incident happened, Jimin was never mad at Yoongi and just went to America for business.

Yoongi wanted to take his mind off, so he went on a walk at their local park...But this park holds a special meaning to him. This is where he and Jimin met.

A smile crept on yoongi's face, remembering the times they were here. They would laugh, they would do everything here like the two of them were the people in this world.

Yoongi sat down on one of the benches. A couple passed by.

"We were like that" Yoongi stated while having a meltdown.

Yoongi stayed there until it was getting dark. He went back to his house so he can live his lifestyle of being alone.

×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×

Jimin sat on the couch dissatisfied. He is the assistant to the CEO of a huge company in the USA. The company just got bankrupt and had to spend the whole day at his office.

His schedule is so messy. Like meeting there and other meetings there.

"Why is my schedule like this," Jimin said frustrated. Then he realized, that Yoongi was always the one to arrange everything for him.

To clothes, To schedules, To food, To everything.

Jimin did everything to take Yoongi off his mind but didn't work. He knew his love is for Yoongi, and Yoongi only.

Jimin just sighed, walking to his room to change his clothes. Jimin opened his phone and checked his social media.

Jimin saw a post of Yoongi with another person, his arms wrapped over him. Jimin had mixed feelings.

He was happy that Yoongi into a relationship but at the same time he was heartbroken to see that Yoongi finally saw someone he loves.

Until...Jimin got a call.

"Good evening, Mr. Park. The company needs you to fly to a country for business" The person on the other line said.