My King (MinJoon)

Quick summary:

In Joseon Dynasty, Kim Namjoon was one most feared kings but had a husband. Park Jimin was forced to marry him to have the title he has today, a wangbi. The couple was the talk of the town because they saw the queen with bruises and marks. But they don't need to know that those were love marks from their husband.

~

Namjoon huffed as he got down from his horse. He was tired, he had to coronations here, coronations there. He just wanted to lie down.

"Master Kim, a letter came from your father," His servant said as he took the letter. His servant smiled before leaving Namjoon alone.

Namjoon opened the letter, he scanned it before crumbling the piece of paper. He saw a maid cleaning, he went up to her holding the now destroyed letter.

"Can you please set this on fire, thank you" Namjoon said before he walked away. The maid was confused, why did this letter make Namjoon angry suddenly?

The maid opened it up for her to gasp.

 ~

"But mother-"

"Jimin, you have no choice. Your father made this arrangement with the Kims so you would have a great future."

Jimin let a tear go down, he has to get married to someone he doesn't know.

Jimin walked out, he couldn't take the pressure of having a husband forcefully.

He reached his room and slammed it close sobbing.

"Hi bitch- oh, what's wrong?" Taehyung said as he came closer. Jimin looked at Taehyung sa he just sobbed more.

Taehyung hugged Jimin, and Jimin hugged him back, 

"My mom is making me marry a KIM," Jimin said. 

Taehyung widened his eyes.

'Jimin's getting married to someone in our clan?......SHIT, THAT'S WHAT MY FATHER HAS BEEN SAYING. JIMIN'S GETTING MARRIED TO NAMJOON??!?!?!' Taehyung thought. 

"Don't worry Jimin, I heard the Kims were loaded" Taehyung tried to lighten the mood.

Jimin laughed as he wiped his tears away.

"Let's go and drink our thoughts away, how does that sound?" Taehyung said as he wiped Jimin's tears away, they stood up and started to talk about random things.

~

"So your father is trying to set you up in a relationship? That's crazy" Jungkook said as he lay on the mattress on the floor.

"Yes, and I heard it was PARK"

"You ugly bitch, you're lucky. The PARKs are fucking hot like the visuals they have is such perfection, and that ass-" Jungkook said before getting cut off