04

"Following him didn't leave any regrets after all."

<<~>>

Right now I was excitedly staring at the mirror and trying to style my hair the best I could. I know it might be stupid for me to wear the best of my clothes just going to a cafe but you can't blame me. I was dying of boredom staying in here and I finally got some interesting person to have me occupied.

I finally decided to leave the mirror and leave the house—satisfied from my looks. I smiled as I took a hold of the door handle in cafe—pushing it open. The sound of bell ringing every time the door opens was not new to me anymore because it's my second day here. I was greeted with the satisfying smell of coffee soon as I expected. Before I could get a seat in my favourite place in China from now on—my favourite person came into my view.

Damn what a day. I smiled and waved enthusiastically, ignoring the annoyed look of the other. Ouch, nevertheless I sat down at the back near the window so I could stare at the road as I waited till he come to me.

But my plans were destroyed when the other worker came to get my order but not him. Is he scared to face me again? Fine. As a smile crept to my face I ordered something and continued my stare at the certain person who was working on the cashier now.

Soon the day ended and it was time for the cafe to close. Guess I'll be going home now.
I sighed and stood up, but the sudden thought came inside my mind. I exited the cafe and waited outside until it closes. After like eternity he and the other one came outside the cafe and locks the doors—going each ways for their own destinations. Probably home. I immediately ran up to catch up with Xiao making him stop on his tracks and look at me.

"What?"

"I wanna go somewhere with you. Maybe I can treat you for a dinner?" He gave me a tired look before walking away. I ain't giving up.

"C'umon pleaseee?" I continued pleading while following him as he ignored me. He suddenly stopped walking making me bump in his back because I wasn't paying much attention other than getting him say yes. But that's when I realised how tall he is. Damn.

"You better go back to where you came because I'm heading to a club. If you want to follow me there too fine, your choice. But don't blame me when people start to get all over you and bother you." He said and a started to walk away. Get all over me? What nonsense is he spitting even. Does he that bad wants me to leave him alone? I shook away my thoughts and concentrated on following him.

I haven't gone anywhere expect that park and few coffee shops after I came here. Besides it's only been a year and I prefers keep staring at a screen than walking—I mean who wouldn't?

I followed him like a lost puppy because I have never been to this side of country. Soon we came near a place where I can guess it's a club from its looks. He walked inside bloke nothing and that guard even smiled at him. Is he a regular customer? Am I talking with a drug dealer? Or worst a mafia?

I laughed at my paranoid self and kept following him inside. I was glad because everyone was busy in their own things which I prefer not to mention. But the minus point is how it reeked from alcohol and sweat. Is this just a waste of time?

He sat on a tool and ordered something from the counter. I sat on a tool next to him and continued looking at him.
"Mind looking away?" He said finally looking at me.

"Nop." I said while looking at how fast he chugged down that glass of alcohol.
This is getting boring. I frowned as I sat there without doing anything but soon my frown increased when he went somewhere probably for a washroom or something. I took my phone abs started scrolling through Instagram.

A sudden thud sound make me look up from my phone. I saw a man who must be around thirties standing by me—looking at me like I'm some kind of food. Oh waiit now I kind of get what Zhan ge said earlier.
I rolled my eyes and resumed my scrolling on Instagram. But my phone was snatched away by someone making me frown. I realised it was that same annoying person who now sat next to me.

"Hey! Give me back my phone." I said but he only smiled.

"Listen kid I have an offer."

"I don't want your dumb offers, I ain't a dealer. I just came here for someone and now can you give me back my phone?" I retorted—clearly pissed.

"Sassy I see, just my type. Now why don't you come with me to dance?"

"What if I don't want to?"
He didn't reply anything but instead grabbed my wrist and started to drag me. I tried protesting but his grip is stronger. Should I shout for help? He kept dragging me towards a dark corner but some person came and slapped away that old hag's hand—releasing me from the grip.
Why the light are so dark here? I can't even see who my saviour was.

"Who are you?" Old hag asked but instead replying the saviour who I can't see grabbed my hand and started walking away.

"I'm his boyfriend now fuck off." He said lastly loud enough for that old hag to hear. Oh wait I kind of recognise who it is. Oh.my.god.
The alcohol counter came to my view as he let go of my hand and sat down on that very same tool he was sitting before.

"Thank you for earlier." I said while the never ending smile still resting on my face.

<<~>>

I just want to thank every single one who voted and commented ^-^
Wish me luck for tomorrow test yall :(