23

"Today must've been the best night I've ever had and yet why you seemed distracted?"

<<~>>

"Jiyang?'' I asked amusement clearly evident in m voice.

He looked exactly like he was supposed to look. That expressionless face he always wore, the same black leather he would use as his clothes were still the same. It has only been a year or two of course it wouldn't change.

I chuckled as he stared at me as if he came in a very important mission, to my surprise.
Or was I?
Somehow he was fast enough to open his mouth the second he was done looking around.
"This is where you live?"
"Yep." I said glancing around and barely suppressing my smile which formed seeing Yibo's shoes. Jiyang didn't seem to notice that though.

"Master wants you to come back." The look of mine stiffened automatically after hearing it. I knew it very well, I expected it. That the dad of mine would probably and obviously start persuading me in one way or other. I wonder how easy and simple my life would've been if I weren't born in a entangled mess like this.

As Jiyang seems to understand my running thoughts inside he completed his sentence, "He seems very much persistent about it this time." An inevitable sigh left my lips as I heard it. Until now other than our own voices the faint sound of the shower kept accompanying us and suddenly we both heard it turning off as we looked at each other with a bit panicked expression. Jiyang grabbed my wrist tight and glared at me before running away from the window.

I snapped my head towards the bathroom door as it opened, revealing a cute little softie. I internally cooed at his sweater paws as he walked more closer towards me while shifting his gaze from me to the ground. I was determined to tease the shit out of him.
"Awwiee where did that egoistic brat disappeared? I only see a baby boy." His gaze which were locked on the ground—found its destination on my own as his soft gaze turned to a glare. I chuckled and went near him, patting his soft locks.

"Can you not?" I nodded my head side to side denying as he sighed. "But for real thought, you look cute as fuck." I said glancing up and down on his figure. I did not know why or how I was suddenly aroused by seeing his thighs from the short but somehow I was feeling hot abruptly.
He didn't seem as if he saw me as he sat with his phone and complaining about the miss calls he had. I gulped still not being able to tear apart my stare at him. Holy shit,

He looked at me for second probably wondering why wasn't I responding. But as I knew very well—he was fast enough to catch me, eventually grinning himself.
"Too bad I wouldn't want to sweat again after having a shower. Guess some people have to take care of themselves." I glanced down to catch my unnoticed growing tent inside my pants.

(A.N Yes yes u horny peeps it's happenin)

I didn't want anything other than to get on top of Yibo, pin his wrists above his head and attack him right here right now. And a playful idea to take revenge from him for being such a tease. He glanced at his phone—scrolling through the screen, looking as if he weren't bothered even a little. But I knew more,
He was trying to control himself too. How? His small sweat beads forming on the corner of his head and how tight he grabbed the screen, was enough to prove it. I smirked and went towards him not bothering about where it would end if I start now.

He visibly flinched a little when I rested my hand on his shoulders before pushing him a little so he was on the bed—staring at me with bambi eyes. Even though his face said another, his body spoke something else. I, myself climbed on top of the bed and stopped on all fours above him—staring at him as he did back. Instantly I devoured his rose coloured lips slowly yet a bit messily. He was fast enough to kiss me back by starting to suck on my bottom lip as I did for his upper one. I grin in satisfaction as his hands found the exact spot it suited for.
The more force he applied to my hair, the more aroused I get.

I don't know nor I didn't want to waste my strength on trying to find how we both ended up naked on the bed as we were right now—hungrily kissing each other while him kept grinding on me. I had a faint memory of me ripping off his shirt despite all the others were tainted with list and blank right at the moment. In a few time from now on, I will only be able to chant one name over and over just like the beautiful angel under me.

I was already painting the milky porcelain like canvas with hickeys, trailing from his sharp jaw bone to his soft pink nipples which were much redder from being over-sensitive by my constant playing on them. I paused the kissing and nibbling on his skin and backed up to admire my artwork. Yibo had half lidded eye-lids probably clouded from all the pleasure and couldn't ignore his swollen lips which looked more inviting than ever for me.
He opened his eyes and looked at me like he was waiting for me to continue.

"I- I mmore" I smirked at his incorrect word sequence. "More what babe?" I questioned ignoring my own problem which has to be taken care of. He rolled his eyes back before replying, "Ahhh quit I-it y-you idiot. Just fuck me already."

I could swear that was the most tempting sentence I've ever heard from him yet. And I'm sure than anything in my life I would never forget what he just uttered.
I let him suck on my finger before inserting it inside his pink hole leaving a small gasp from him. When I started moving it—more whines and small moans leaves his lips which were as if music to my ears. Soon the one finger was accompanied by another as I kept fingering him.
I was this much patient because I knew it was his abs mine very first time because I wanted nothing more but to pound on to him until I hear his cries for more. Eventually I took out the fingers and positioned my aching member on his hole.

"R-ready?" I asked—already my self getting absent minded from the lust. He looked at me before gasping out a yes by his already hoarse voice from moaning. I first entered slowly, looking for any songs of discomfort on his face but he only muttered out cruses and 'more' as I started moving slowly inside him. I was going in a slow yet steady phase when he suddenly whispered out something which was unrecognisable to my mind right now.
He repeated it and that was exactly what I wanted to hear.
"Faster!" I was obedient enough to do so. When I thrust back in his faster i saw how his eyes rolled back of his head making me wanting to continue.

Sweat was already covering both of us as the sound of skin slapping with each other echoed in the room. I wondered what my poor neighbours must be feeling right now. Because the moans mixed screams left from Yibo was not that limited only to this room.
I groaned when I hit right at his prostrate only a another bunch sinful sounds leave Bo's lips.

"Fuck." We both were cursing out and calling out each other's names and hearing my name from him at the moment only made my organism to come faster. But he beater me into it as he should because how could anyone resist my awesome self?
"Arghhh"
"Nggh"

All I could focus was his sounds when I felt myself coming.
"Where you want me?" "Inswide" I almost chuckled at his incorrect words but I was able to understand what he meant.

After I fall back down to the bed to lie next to him after one round to calm myself he was doing same. Abruptly he awoke from his lying position and got back on me. He was wide awake and grinning for my surprise.

"Again. But this time I'm the one riding."

<<~>>

Honestly I don't have faith in this much but I promise ones the book is much more towards the end I'll add more fun.
Second please ignore my rookie ass cuz I've only wrote these for three times. Yez I'm a disappointment 😔