9

'Just hidden in my chest
Such a painfully loving thought
Before it disappears someday
The only person I want to deliver is Any tears, no smiles
Everything is for you'

'Just hidden in my chestSuch a painfully loving thoughtBefore it disappears somedayThe only person I want to deliver is Any tears, no smilesEverything is for you'

Y/N's POV
I slowly opened my eyes to feel someone was still hugging my body tightly.

.....Mikey still haven't left yet?

I lowly turn my head around trying not to wake him up.

To see he was still snoring, I tried not to wake him up by slowly removing his arms over my body. And when I finally got out from his grasp I sighed in relief and then I was about to leave him when he grab my wrist as he pulled me and buried my face on his chest, As he put his chin above my head.

"...I don't wanna be alone."

He mumbled quietly his other hand was holding my blanket while his other hand was wrapped around my body once again.

Alone? Is he having a nightmare or something?

I immediately pulled away from his chest knowing it will wake him up but he didn't instead he grumbled and hugged my blanket and then I walk down stairs to make breakfast. My parents always welcome Mikey all the time since they've known him when I was still 7 and treated him as he was like a part of my Family. My Father is a good friend of Mikey's grandpa and my mother is a former Gang leader that is now working as a Surgeon.

My father and my mother knows how to fight which is the reason why I know how to fight. They taught me everything they know and sometimes they need to punch me in the stomach so hard in order to get used to the pain of getting punch or kick. It was hard sometimes but it was worth it.

I hummed a random tune while making a breakfast.

Mikey's POV
Hmm....I'm getting too comfortable, Why is no one waking me up? Why is my blanket smells different? Why the smell of my room is different?

Wait I didn't came home last night? Did I?

I slowly opened my eyes to looked around the room...This room is Y/N-chin's room.

I was hugging and smelling her blanket and I even thought it was mine! What I am doing right now is creepy!

Why would I smell Y/N-chin's blanket! Wait where is she?? The last time I remembered I was hugging her very tightly.

I immediately get out the bed and grab my Jacket to wear then went down stairs to see Y/N-chin was cooking something...Today is Sunday so there is no class.